Symantec - Norton / want a credit refund for non download

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I orderd a Norton Anti-Virus which was prompted online since my factory installed was expiring 60 days after purchase of lap top. I gave all credit card info but when I tried to download, the download would not work. I may not have done it propertly -- but I am a senior citizen and I didn't need the stress. I sent an email the following day to cancel and ask for a refund onto my credit card. It seems I could not reply to that email address.
None of the websites or categories I find lead me to a place where I can cancel this order -- ONE DAY AFTER ORDERING. I want the credit now. My Symantec Order Confirmation # is #[protected]
(KMM10384721l11273L0KM)

Comments

• Ro
      21st of Apr, 2008

On 1/5/08 I ordered PC jump start, instead of just renewing my excising Nortan subscription. When contacting tech to download, she said my computer did not have enough RAM. That was fine, my computer is old, I understood. She said a credit would be issued, so I went online and renewed my excising subscription. I have called and emailed all contacts I was given and no one seems to care. My situation seems so simple w/ easy resolution, credit me for a product I did not recieve. Nortan does not seem to care even though I continued to be a loyal customer. My initial case # was 487543928.

• Re
      25th of Nov, 2008
    Symantec - Norton - One Norton account too many.
    11515 E.38th ST.S.
    Independence
    Missouri
    Phone: 816-833-2330

Would like to cancel charge to my M/C for reference number 24692168316000357500831 for149.98 as I am also charged for your Norton 360 services which I wish to keep.

• Ha
      17th of Dec, 2009

Please cancel my subscription. DO NOT RENEW repeat DO NOT RENEW I have instructed my bankers not to accept any charges from your organisation, ''

James Russell HAY