Symantec / Norton Antivirus / charged for order too many times
i odered norton antivirus accidentally twice on aug.3, 2009.immediately i contacted norton and a service rep. went online and installed it correctly telling me he deleted all but one charge foe 39.99.now my citi mastercharge shoes charges of 5.99, 39.99, 3.99, 49.98 and 58.98.all charges but 39.99 should NOT be on my bill.
More Symantec / Norton Antivirus Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - technical team scam.
- Norton - norton antivirus subscription
- Norton - norton security 
- Norton Security Standard - norton's (antivirus) incompatability with 'windows live mail' 
- Norton - unauthorised payment and abusive customer service man