Symantec Norton Anti Virus / unauthorised payment after cancelling product
I sent an email to Symantec's subscription email address several weeks ago cancelling my Norton Anti Virus account and telling the company not to make a withdrawel from my Master card account.
I was horrified when I received an email from Symantec informing me that they had withdrawn $44.99 from my master card account this included $2.00 tax. I have tried emailing them at their subscription email address telling them to refund the amount taken from my account but the email seems to be blocked at the outbox level and wont go through. I have tried calling the company at their phone line but all that happened was that I listened to music awaiting an operator while the dollars rolled up on my phone bill. I am disgusted with this company as well as with my bank who let the payment go through after I blocked it. I am using the web address given on the letter to try and get my money refunded and stop this account for good. I feel utterly trapped into this Norton Anti Virus account which I am still not receiving even though they charged me again and my email number is still the same on my new computer. Please free me from Norton Anti Virus and Symantec. Yours hopefully. Helen Simpson.
More Symantec Norton Anti Virus Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec.com - norton antivirus
- Norton - unauthorised credit card charge 
- Norton Antivirus - useless customer service 
- Norton - security breach and privacy intrusion