Symantec / wrong shipment
Gentleman from India installed Symantec 360 for me after learning I have Parkinsons disease and tat my hands don't work properly. Beforehand some mistakes were made in ordering which I assumed were cancelled after getting 360 installed!
Lo and behold my Mastercard, acct. no.[protected], was charged $69.98 and $64.54, reference nos. 3zsnmvoo and rtzzs000 respectively! I already have the 2008 update in the #360 series installed automatically for me and need to return and receive credit for the two items mailed to me!
Please confirm receipt of this explanation and authorize return of the two itrms in question! Thanks!
More Symantec Complaints & Reviews
- Cyber Defender - total scam 
- Symantec - unauthorized annual renewal 
- Symantec - subscription problems 
- Cyber Defender - IT'S A SCAM 
- Cyber Defender - Don't pay tech! Use this. 
- Cyber Defender - We refuse to pay anything 
- Cyber Defender - billing
- Symantec - norton blew up my flat-panel monitor
- Cyber Defender - lieing to comsumers
- Cyber Defender - Their free virus removal hi-jacked my computer