Symantec Hp Cpc / DO NOT NEED OR WANT

1 606 SECOND AVE. SOUTHLORETTO, TN, United States Review updated:

DEAR SIRS:
On May 4th I was charged $67.98 on my Discover Card for what I thought to be Norton Anti Virus. The screen for
Symantec kept coming up along with the Norton screen and somehow the charge which should have been for the Norton Anti Virus was put on Symantec. I want this cancelled as of this day, July 30th, 2009 and credit given to my account. I did not authorize Symantec to charge this and do not wish for their services. Please see that this is removed as soon as possible. I have phoned Norton and told them of the problem and hope this is as far as I have to go to get credit.
Sincerely,
William J. Hollman.

Comments

• Ri
      21st of Sep, 2008
    Symantec Hp Cpc - fraudulent charge
    Richard Terry Attorney At Law
    18 Punkhorn Point Rd
    Mashpee
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 5084772003

I received an email from Symantec HP CPC that my computer was not protected from virus. I was instructed to pay $66.98 to Symantec so that I would not be subject to virus threats. Comcast advised me that I was already protected from any virus and that the Symantec virus protectin was superfluous. I want my $66.98 to be refunded.

Richard L Terry
    18terry@comcast.net

• My
      13th of Apr, 2009
    Symantec Hp Cpc - Multiple charges on my credit card.
    Norton Internet Security

My credit card account was charged 69.98 on 3/28/09; it was also charged $69.98 on 03/30/09; and it was charged for the third time $69.98 on 3/31/09. These charges are wrong and I cannot find a phone number to contact the company to dispute the second & third charges.

24th of Aug, 2009

I am charged 69.98 for something I did not order or want . I already had the software when I bought
    this PC. Martha Bailey number on Discover charge - 1820970255