Symantec / unauthorized charge

I recieved my credit card statement and found a charge for 66.98 on May 8, 2008. I called the credit card company and they said they thought it was for computer software and I should contact the company. The company does not have a telephone number listed on the charge nor can I find one online. The only identification for this company is the website listed on the charge and I can't find a number.

Thank you.

Comments

• Vi
      9th of May, 2008

I have been billed twice.

• Sc
      12th of Jun, 2008

This site defrauded me also and is using my address and phone number to defraud others. I am in Lafayette Oregon and the sheriffs department has been contacted.

• Lu
      20th of Jun, 2008

I received my credit card statementant and found an unauthorised amount of £29.99 charged by Dri*symantec, Www.Myord.com of which I have never heard of. I had already paid Symantec Norton anti virus £30.00 for my yearly subscription. I have contacted the Credit card company and they are going to look into it. I think this is Fraud and should be dealt with
    L.Wales

• Cs
      17th of Jul, 2008

I also received a charge of $66.98 from this DRI*Symantec company. I called my credit card company and am following up on fraudulant charges. I suggest that anyone who recieves these bogus charges do the same.

C. Sheptack

• Th
      29th of Jul, 2008

i do not want to pay for the same service two times .please remove your fee from my credit card

• Do
      31st of Jul, 2008

I have been charged on my credit card for 66.98 but am already being billed for Norton by net zero for this service. I will object to the billing to my credit card company and withhold payment.Please issue credit fo 66.98.

• Iv
      11th of Aug, 2008

What is the additional charge for? July 22, 2008----$149.98.

•   14th of Aug, 2008

I have just noticed a charge on my bank that I do not think is authorized. I want to find out more about it. My husband and I have different computers, so I don't want to complain until I understand which has been charged for. I have had trouble with Symantec on my computer and canceled, but my husband has since bought a new notebook and has had no problems. However, the dates of (Symantec) purchase do not match either of our computers. I am wondering which account is being charged.

Thank you, Mrs. E. L. Hess.

27th of Oct, 2008

I want kancel one of protection!!!

• Co
      30th of Dec, 2008

cannot complete order after providing financial info

• Ve
      6th of Mar, 2009

www.myord.com.

Problem has been resolved, Notified Visa Card company and was given this Phone number for Norton .Made the call and was informed that my subscripton was being renewed automatically .My mistake was i had renewed it again not realizing it was done automatically. They have now credited it back to my Visa. Here is the # to call 1-800-441-7234 and explain exactly what is your problem. Hope this helps...
    Vern

9625 W. 76th St
    Eden Prairie, MN 55344
    US
    beitrem@digitalriver.com

Here is the contact information on this fraugalent company. Hope everyone can use it.

Candace

• Ri
      29th of Apr, 2009

I was destroyed when my credit card was mis billed!

Did not order

13th of Jul, 2009

I am deducting this from my Discover statment so I can pay the ballance. You please issue A CREDIT. Thank you.

13th of Jul, 2009

I am paying the Discover statrment less symantec charge. You please issue a credit to Discover for the charge.

9th of Dec, 2009

i have a charge of 76.00 dollars that i never agreed to what the hell is that all about. i would like to have my money put back i didnt buy anything except for the norton but that was a long time ago. i didnt purchase anything new now so what the hell did that money go to?

• Bu
      14th of Mar, 2010

But did you order Norton Antivirus. The two companies have merged...

• Ev
      14th of Mar, 2010

Symantec is Norton. Guess how I discovered this? I used the internet to research this.