Symantec AntiVirus / Unexpected charge on VISA card

1 Belgium Review updated:

I had problems with automatic renewal of Symantec anti-virus renewal for one year, because of expiry of credit card. We updated the information, but automatic renewal did not happen, so we purchased renewal separately through internet. However, on VISA statement a charge was made by DRI*Symantec for USD 68.99 on 09/06. We assume for the automatic renewal. NO confirmation email was received. So we have paid twice for the one year subscription.

Sa

Comments

• Na
      22nd of Aug, 2007
    Symantec AntiVirus - Harassed by a continual pop-up

This is not a business - it's a home computer.

Have been harassed by a continual pop-up from Symantec for over a year, even tho' I have put in the AntiVirus a year ago, and again on 8/8/07. It says: Urgent Attention: 1 item is affecting your status. I have to manually close this thing off at least a dozen times a day.

• Al
      2nd of Apr, 2008
    Symantec Anti Virus - charged my credit card for renewal of virus software I no longer have or use. I have disputed my the charge on my AMEX card
    Los Angeles

Peoria,
    Illinois
    Phone: 309 6976772
    www.symantec.com

I have downloaded this program twice and everytime I have talked to these people you won't have any trouble the price was $29.95 charged on June 8th. Every time i turn on my computer there is a drop down paper. It says; YOUR NORTON CONFIDENTIAL SUBSCRIPTION WILL EXPIRE 07/20/08. Beware people!