Symantec 360 / TECH SUPPORT LIVE CHAT

DOWNLOADED NORTON 360. WHEN TRIED TO INSTALL PRODECT WAS DEFECTED. WHEN I WENT TO LIVE CHAT WAS TOLD TO GO TO WWW.NORTON.COM/CONNECTME. WHEN I WENT TO THAT SITE THERE WAS NO PLACE TO TYPE IN CONNECT CODE. I WAS DISCONNECTED BECAUSE I DIDN'T RESPOND QUICK ENOUGH. I GOT BACK ONLINE WITH CHAT SUPPORT ANDGOT THE IMPRESSION THAT I WASBEING TO MUCH TROUBLE. I WANT TO TALK TO AN AMERICAN WHO KNOWS HOW I THINK. NOT SOMEONE IN INDIA. WHY CAN' I DO THAT111 IT CAN GET VERY FRUSTRATING.

Comments

• Ro
      22nd of Mar, 2009
    Symantec 360 - Over Charged
    Roberto Martinez
    10415 Haywood Drive
    Silver Spring
    Maryland
    Phone: 2403727418
    roma2857@msn.com

I ordered Norton 360 Annual renewal only for $59.99 and there was another charge of $128.97 from symantec. I did NOT order this. How do I get this charge off my credit card?

• Pa
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I ordered Norton Anti-virus and the amount of &60.84 was charged to my Mastercard on February 4, 2009. In the meantime, my computer is not protected. When can I get the Norton product?

26th of Dec, 2013

I tried to researching the Google Plus Norton 360 chat live. I filled it out and no phone number. and they didn't answer in real chat live . waste my times. how can i find to directly to keep in touch chat live because NO phone number how can I communicate with bi languages English and French> you should saying in Norton 350 chat live usa. India want rid off to may hurt them their own computer is to do very expensive, they can suing to Indian of Norton shouldn't touching in USA/ country. their own location/country. i using to look for USA for Norton chat live .how can i talk with Billing dept. i wouldn't able to not reaching without no phone number because i dont have No PHONE NUMBER> only i usually used to Chat live by Special computer or Laptop or Tablets like that. but not have mobile
    I DONT LIKE WASTE MY TIME BEEN WAITING FOR CHAT LIVE DIDN'T REPLY TO ANSWER SO LONGER. THAT IS REALLY SILLY AND DUMB IDEA OR LEAVE IT OUT IS WRONG