Sylcon footware and bag / Ceep Material Sale with High Price and Cheeting

1 India Review updated:

I bought a lady's handbag 2009 dec 26th from Tiruvalla sSylconshowroom for 2000 rs. I keep it safely and use it occasionaly only. Now 1 yr and 5 months. Unfortunately it is not useful now. I is bubbled. When they sale they told it is pure leather and now i find it is rexin. So sylcon is cheeting people. I showed it Kottayam show room because i am from Ettumanur. Then they told show it at Tiruvalla. But no favour for me. It is a cheep material rexin and they sale it as pure leather. So please aware of Sylcon. So not fall in trouble dear kerala people.

Comments

23rd of Jun, 2011

I bought a shoes from Kottyam showroom which was rated 2200Rs/- They told it was of pure leather and will last for long. But when I back in my room my friend told that I got cheated. They are selling such a bad products with high rate. He was also got cheated upon by them long back and he told me you cant use it properly at least for six months. His words were right I can't use it for 5 months properly, after 5 months the inside stuffs were gone and my foot got sticked with the gum they are used. Now due to its effect I wont at all think about a formal shoe now for past 1.5 Years. And when I checked I found they are used too low quality materials inside and taking high rates. High end cheaters. If you are going to Sylcon, then opt some small shops because they offer more better quality products.

• Ln
      14th of Nov, 2012

I bought a small travel bag for 4000 Rs from Kannur sylcon. We used it only once. Its handle was damaged by the first use itself. We immediately gave it to be repaired as it was barely a few weeks after purchasing. They asked 1 week's time. But it wasn't ready by then. Like this 6 months passed and we kept going to the showroom but they say it will be done soon. Last time we went to ask, they told they will reply in Seven days . Finally today we went to the showroom to buy shoes and then we asked them about the travel bag, they took 1 hour to check and finally got the bag to us, it was looking very dirty and badly used. The handle was changed and replaced by a cheaper handle. Which very funnily was still not working and remained stuck. They said we have to take it as is and if we wanted to replace it they will only give us a 25% off on the next purchase. Their attitude was very bad to us and as we were leaving he watchman told us that this is a routine affair there .