Sydney realestate consultancy / A FAMLEY OF 5 EJECTED OF ETIHAD AIRWAY FLIGHT EY

1 Morocco Review updated:

I am disgusted in their behaviour. They are suppose to make you comfortable and assure that your needs are met. neither were made in this instance. How could they leave a family with children on the tarmac in the cold like they did. I couldn't even imagine leaving a little animal out there in the cold like that let alone a family of five with noone to help them bring their luggage back to the airport. I hope they get everyting that's coming to them.

Fa

Comments

• Au
      1st of Mar, 2009

This is just the sort of thing that happens when people forget they are in the service industry, seems like she could have sorted the problem out considering there were seats available and that it was the airlines fault, very badly handled and no consideration for the children, this is absolutely appalling and will definitely have ramifications for this airline. I am travelling this year to the middle east and I normally fly first class, I will not even be looking at this airline and I will make sure all my business associates and friends know about this terrible behaviour.

The old saying the customer is always right needs to be changed for the airline to " IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT WE WILL CHUCK OF THE PLAN" prehistoric service, the CEO needs to act and act fast.

• Ol
      2nd of Mar, 2009

The treatment this family received was appaling and the airline nad staff need to be made accountable. Vot with your feet. abvoid flying with the airline . I will.

7th of Mar, 2009

I am writing to say this must of being so out of hand from the staff. This family must have felt so humiliated. This airline had no right to treat this family as they did. If this was me i would diffently be taking legal action as well. I encourage this family to do so. They have not only paid for this air fair which entitles them to a safe, comfort and respect from the staff. This should have not occured. As a child support worker i believe this should have not happened as i can bear to imagine the thoughts the children were having, thoughts of fear, witnessing the violence of this traumatic experience. I believe the manager on this flight should be held liable.

• Co
      10th of Mar, 2009

I feel for this family and think they should follow it up further beacause the way they were treated was disgraceful and embarrasing not to mention humiliating.

• Co
      10th of Mar, 2009

I have been reading other articles with regard to bad experience with Etihad airlines. I wonder how many more people have had the same if not worse experience with this airline. And to think they want to launch in Australia, I hope they reject them like that poor family was rejected on that flight.