SX Cosmeceuticals / REFUSED TO REFUND

1 7508 FLEETWOOD DRIVE SE, Calgary, AB, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 403-252-5083

I ORDERED THESE PRODUCTS BUT WHEN I TRIED THEM I WAS ALLERGIC. CALLED THEM AND A MAN CALLED SCOTT
PHONED ME TO TELL METO SEND THEM BACK. I SENT THEM AND HAVE NEVER HEARD A PEEP SINCE.

THESE PEOPLE ARE OUT AND OUT CRIMINALS LOOKING FOR EASY MONEY. THE SAME LETTER AS ALL THE REST CAME TO ME AS WELL, SUPPOSEDLY FROM A FRIEND WITH A PRETEND PAGE TORN FROM A MAGAZINE. tHE WOMAN ON THE PHONE SOUNDED OLD SO I GUESS EVEN OLD PEOPLE BECOME CRIMINALS.

SINCE AUGUST 2013, I HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM THEM, NO REFUND EITHER. I HAVE A P.O. BOX # IN ONTARIO WITH AN C/O XPO INTL ADDRESSEE. THATS THE EXTENT OF THE RETURN ADDRESS.

THIS IS A HUGE SCAM

Na
Feb 25, 2014

More SX Cosmeceuticals Complaints & Reviews

Comments

28th of Aug, 2015

RCMP CONFIRMED SX COSMECEUTICALS IS A SCAM.
    Their 1-800-957-5657 number is busy anytime you call after they have yout credit card info.
    You do get product, but trying to return it is impossible since the only address you ever see (on the box they send it in) is a PO Box at the UPS OFFICE at 14-3650 Langstaff Rd in Woodbridge Ontario L4L 9A8.

• Na
      29th of Aug, 2015

They also have an address Box # in Mississauga, Ont. I returned mine but they claim they didn't receive it and also refused
    to refund my money. It is definitely a scam.

2nd of Nov, 2015

We also ordered free samples where you were supposed to only pay Shipping costs of 10.00 but were charged $370 and now can't even contact this Company! We need to contact the BBB to warn others of this scam!