Swreg.org / Took money---NO Product produced

Went online and ordered a GUI based windows password recovery utility...Email received after order was processed had a broken link to a download for the software...several attempts to contact these bozos were in vain...If you want to order from these guys, do yourself a favor and just give the $19.95 to the first bum you see...you will feel better than getting jacked by these incompetent jerks.

Wa

Comments

7th of Jun, 2009

yeah i just got victimized damn:)

• Tu
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I understand your frustration. I did the same thing last week. I called the phone number posted on a comment on this site, but was put on hold forever. I just gave up after 30 minutes. I guess that I have learned my lesson. I will check out the company better before I dod this again.

TucsonBob

22nd of Jul, 2009
    SWREG.org - Incorrect Charge
    Swreg.org

I purchased a registration serial Number I never received the number. I have emailed them and no response. I requested my money back. Do not try to buy from Swreg.org

• Ri
      7th of Sep, 2010
    Swreg.org - Browser Hijack
    SWREG
    Virginia

SWREG has hijacked my IE browser! Every time I boot up my computer, it automatically calls up IE and tries to connect with https://www.usd.swreg.org

I have done everything I know to try to stop this, but I can't prevent it from linking up automatically if my internet connection is on. I haven't gone to this site previously as far as I am aware, and I have not ordered anything from them.

I think I will have to reinstall IE to get this to stop. Beware of this group, whoever they are!

• Pu
      14th of Jul, 2011
    Swreg.org - fake or real site
    individual
    Bangladesh

Hi,
    I join this sites in year.& request for my payment above 3 months.but they can't answer & not send my money.I join swreg.org alternative paypal.Can this sites really pay money?why they can't answer?

• Pr
      8th of Jul, 2012
    Swreg.org - Incorrect Charge
    swreg.org
    India
    swreg.org

Dear Swerg Team,
    I request an order of 10 referrals for USD 8.95 on (4-July-2012).
    I am very disappointed that till now (8-July-2012) I did not
    Receive that offer.

Please reimburse my amount, because the failure of availability & service.

Billing Information Prashant Tripathi