SWReg, Inc / failure to deliver

SWReg, Inc. failed to deliver the software (via disc). I purchased Abrosoft morphing software in early December 2008 and was able to download it. However, I also paid an additional $10 to receive the disc, but it has not been delivered as of Feb18, 2009. I have attempted to contact SWReg but have not had any response. I contacted Abrosoft and the responded by saying they would forward the email to SWReg. Still, no response.

Bi

Comments

• Ge
      12th of Mar, 2009

my name is george pickard i ordered a book on how to win the lottery on feb 2 i have not recive it yet. my order#u31671637 my address is 1610 VANCE ST. REIDSVILLE N.C. 27320 BOOK NAME THE LOTTERY GUIDE

12th of Mar, 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE BOOK THE LOTTERY GUIDE SENT TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBE IT HAVE BEEN APPROX 6 WEEKS SINCE I ORDERED IT THE ORDER #U31671637

NO OTHER COMMENTS JUST NEED THE BOOK

15th of Apr, 2009

Hi Bill,

We apologize that you’ve had difficulty contacting SWREG. In most cases if you did not receive the product you paid for you will need to contact the vendor which you purchased it from. You may submit a support ticket here: https://www.swreg.org/cgi-bin/msgwizard.cgi. There you can utilize the SWREG message system to contact your vendor. We will do our best to assist with your needs.

Also, please visit our new customer service page (http://cs.swreg.org/) and FAQ page (http://faq.swreg.org/) if you have any questions.

Thanks,

John

Representative for SWREG
    transactions@swreg.org

• Li
      15th of Jul, 2009

I had a problem very similar to Bill, where I did not receive the order I paid for. However, the issue was fixed by simply following the instructions given above by John, the representative for SWREG. I tried searching the Web for users experiencing the same problem as me, and I stumbled across the above response. The SWREG message system allowed me to contact the vendor and correct the mistake. It turns out that SWREG was not in the wrong.

You can learn more about SWREG by visiting their Wiki site (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swreg). They also have a Twitter page that displays updates about their services and the ecommerce industry (twitter.com/swreg_org).

Personally, I prefer Facebook and use it more often than Twitter. You can become a fan of their page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/SWREG/99734731538) and then check back for any news or bulletins.

• Ju
      24th of Jul, 2009

Hmmm - Lisa Jones do you work for SWREG?

I have submittedets many support tickets and never get a reply from them, I have also gone through all other routes to contact them to no avail. Fake telephone numbers, support emails...

How are they still getting away with this sort of thing?

I am contacting my bank right now - FRAUD DEPT.

• Gi
      16th of Dec, 2012
    SWReg, Inc - Did not deliver software
    SWEG, INC
    White Hall
    Arkansas

I ordered a DRI*Mobile Money Mac from SWREG, INC ad paid $150.00 or more and never received my product. This company is a big scam operation.