Swoopo / never win bids

1 10702 sanjacinto drlaporte, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-900-2020

never won any bids, my under age son took my credit card to sign up on this site and saw the charges on my bank statement. the login he gave me wont register at all for me to put in complaint for a credit to my bank.

Comments

Wo
  15th of Jul, 2009

I did the same thing, I joined and spend over 80 bids trying to win an auction.I run out of bids and lost the auction anyway.The same thing happened to me it just chewed up my bids. After contacting their customer service I basically was told oh well.This web site just takes your money, biggest scam I know...

Ta
  21st of Jul, 2009

hi
you must be brain dead to bid on swoopo

have a look at this item on ebay

230357342803 if you buy it you

will find out all the scams they do

regards tam

Ch
  11th of Feb, 2010

I disagree, I won a number of auctions on Swoopo and am quite satisfied. At first I lost money because I didn't understand that trying to buy a large $1200.00 flat screen for $50.00 was such a deal that there a lot of people bidding ahgainst me. When all was said and done I paid over 200 for bids but that only raised the price by two dollars at the wrong time so I lost it and was pissed. The TV ended up selling for $79.00 and the buyer got a hell of a deal.
I lost 200 dollars for not understanding exactly how the site worked. Now I understand and have developed a bidding strategy like the Swoopo help area suggests and have come away a winner on a number of items. I have to admit there shipping is a little slow and agravated the hell out of me but I did get what I won. My suggestion is think about how the site works before spending any money and save yourself a lot of grief.