SWM Labs/Resveratrol Ultra / scam

1 3007 Greene StreetHollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-949-0138

Mid April this year (2009), I followed up on some positive comments about something called Resveratrol and though I do not normally do this kind of thing, signed up for a trial order of the product offered on the website http://www.resveratrolultra.com/offer/resveratrolultra/. April 27 my bank showed charges of 1.99, 2.00, .06, .06 (total $4.11). I now wish I had written down the date of order and the date the bottle of 60 capsules arrived but in less than the stated 15 day trial period my account was charged $87.13 That was this morning. Since then I have called the company three times. The first time at a number that never connected to a person but played very relaxing music for a very long time. Checking the website again I saw another phone number that immediately connected and I told the rep who answered that I wanted my "subscription" cancelled and asked politely if there was a way to return what remained in the bottle and have the charges reversed. He said no, that it was beyond the 15 day trial period. I have not had this product for 15 days. I called back after reading many, many complaints about this very company with the exact same charges for either Resveratrol or Acai Berry. This time I told him I intended to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, which I am in the process of doing, and he hung up. I can't imagine it will be long before this company faces legal proceedings. I encourage everyone who has had a negative experience to file a complaint with the BBB : https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/getstarted.aspx?siteID=113

Tj

Comments

• Wf
      3rd of May, 2009
    SWM Labs - Refund
    SWM Labs
    Wilmington
    Ohio

I ordered a $3.95 trial offer of resveratrol and 2 weeks later they charged my account $87.00. I have talked to them 4 times asking for a refund and they keep telling me they will notify me when it is done. I just found out today that the $87.00 is the full price of the trial bottle I ordered. Just because I didn't cancel within 14 days they charged me full price for a trial bottle.

• Sh
      14th of May, 2009

I did order the same product, in my order coming to my home there was no invoice inside the packaging. I also called but bearly with in the 14 day period. which happened to be the same day I received the order. I called the phone # on the website after looking it up again online. I canceled the product and I am hopping that they do not put more charges on my card. They stated that order was canceled and I will not receive anymore shipments.

• Ft
      13th of Jun, 2009

I signed up for the 'trial' only which I received immediately. Today, I saw the charges for same amount as the above complaint. I never called to continue to receive the product.I called the 800 number and it was a recording. It said that the product was shipped last May 13 but I never received it yet.

30th of Jul, 2009

My bank, Washington Mutual will not refund the money($173.25) that this company has stolen from my account. Bank tells me I need a written cancellation policy from the company. Which of course I can not get. Any help out there for me?