SWM Labs / Resveratrol Ultra / Did not receive product

I heard about Resveratrol from Dr Oz on Opray and wanted to try the product. I went to the Dr Oz advertizment and the company SWM Labs orderd the product on April 16th to day is May 1st I have not received the product. Called them several times and always got the same runa around it has been shipped. Will it doesnt take for April 16 to May 1 to get a package from Florida to Texas even by pony express. This comapny is terrable and I wonder if Dr Oz and Opray are aware of the extremly poor service this comapny gives.

Sa

Comments

• Ta
      12th of May, 2009

I ordered this product on the 21st of April, recieved the 28th. Less then 2 weeks called after they had already charged my card 87.13. Very rude spoke with 3 people all EXTREMELY RUDE! WAS TOLD IT WAS MY FAULT AND NO REFUND PERIOD. THIS IS A TOTAL RIPE OFF !!!

SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY EVER PERIOD!!!
    TAMMY IN JACKSONVILLE NC

• La
      1st of Jun, 2009

I don't know if writing a complaint will do any good, however, I ordered the "free" Resveratrol Ultra for 99 cents shipping. When I checked my bank account, I had been charged the 99 cents and $49.95 for something called topbody cleanse which I did not order and don't know what it is. I also was supposed to rec'd the resveratrol on 5/29 but haven't yet.
    Maybe just maybe Dr. Oz and Opray need to check out this Co. just a little more in depth.
    I called the # and cancelled the subscription which I never made.
    I will now cancel my bank account. Thanks Dr. Oz.
    Larry in Austin, Texas