SWM Labs/ Hollywood Florida / Non refunds after cancellation

1 MO, United States Review updated:

I ordered a "free" trial of this horrible product. I canceled the product after a week because it did not do as it promised. I actually wanted to eat more, not less. I aksed for a refund on 3/27/09. I was told it would take 3 to 5 days for the refund. It is now 4/7/09. Still no refund. Every time I call the number, it is someone who barely speaks English. They keep saying 3 to 5 days. I am tired of waiting. I hope no one orders this stuff. You are better off doing it alone.

Comments

• Do
      13th of Apr, 2009

Totally misleading-Fight back with you Bank and Contest the charges!!!

• Gl
      20th of Jun, 2009

The same thing happened to me, I am old enough to know better. It is a lesson learned. Right now I have my Bank fighting for my refund. I did no good on my own. Good Luck to all. Gloria

• Se
      23rd of Jun, 2009

Right with you on this. I, too, am old enough to know better. Just got off the phone with their hilariously named "customer service". I asked the representative how he felt about working for thieves. I'm supposed to "watch my email for notification of your refund". We know how that'll go. I will certainly dispute the charge on my credit card... it isn't just money now -- now I'm mad!