SWM Labratories / Fraud

1 2915 Lemons Beach Rd. W.University Place, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 253-906-3701

I saw their ad for a free sample, placed the order on 12/23. Haven't received a thing. On 1/12 they charged my account $87.13. I called them and told them I wanted to discontinue my membership and the reason was because I wasn't receiving any product and wasn't happy paying for something I didn't receive. I was told they would discontinue debiting my account. My account was debited again on 1/21. I've tried calling them again but now the phone message tells me I may have a 2 - 5 minute wait. After 15 minutes of waiting on two separate times, I've decided to take further action.

Comments

• El
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I ordered the product. I never received the trial product and then was charged. The numbers on my bank account were discontinued. I ordered two products from them and was charged 87.13 twice. I ended up closing my debt account and ordering a new card. They are liars and thieves. I am going to turn them into anyone who will listen. The people on the phone were horrible, rude and called me crazy. They ripped me off for over 200.00 and they are right, I am crazy for trusting them. DONT order from them. They will rip you off.

24th of Apr, 2009
    SWM Labratories - ACAI BERRY DETOX

I was interested in trying the Acai Berry detox so I went online and purchased the free sample, my credit card was charged for the shipping then I received my product. The day after I placed my order I called and cancelled my account (4/14) so my credit card would not be charged again. I checked my bank account online today and noticed a charge of $39.95 from Lipaphen FWM was charged on 4/23, I called the number listed, 866.949.0138 and got a man that could not speak english very well and he took all of my information and said that he would pass my information on to the refund department and I should call back in 3-5 business days to get my refund. That's rediculous. I cancelled my account and did not authorize my credit card to be charged again so I should be able to speak to the refund department TODAY and get my refund. If they do not give me the refund when I call back, I will be suing. Yes, it's only for $39.95 but it's the principal here.

• Fe
      31st of May, 2009
    SWM Labratories - free trial rip off
    SWM Labratories
    1073 N King St
    hamtpon
    Virginia

This company is a rip off@! I'm taking all these complaints to the bank with me tomarrow to get these charges reversed. These people will not even tell you what thier mailing address is, or what city in Florida they are in. They claim they are in south florida however you can't get anyone who can speak clear english on the phone. They told me there free trial period is now only 15 days. Include me in any class action lawsuit, however I think you will find that they are not even in the US if you can actually find the company listed anywhere. They would not give me thier business license number or thier FDA registration number which they claim that they are registered with the FDA when thier computer answers the phone. I'm also filling a complaint with the FDA and with the states attorney general in VA and FL. All I can say is shame on you Oprah if you really are connected to these people as they claim that you and Dr. Oz back thier rip off product. By the way thier all natural product is full of nothing but chemicals!!!