Swissreplicastore.com / rip off

Cyprus Review updated:

My replica Rolex malfunctioned and I tried to send it back. The website states guarantees and warranties. Not true. It is impossible to contact anyone. My Visa card company refused to credit me as the company has no American stores. Don't buy from here! Luckily for me I am able to repair the watch. Others were charged and did not get their watches.
Ch

Comments

Wr
  21st of Mar, 2009
Aggree, this site and the heavy structure behind the illusion is a scam. I ordered a Omega, the first information of shippment wasnt even trackable with canda Post, when i ask for the correct shipping id, they answered that it was on its way. 2 weeks later I did get the delivery from Hong Kong!!! a crappy copy of a Rolex.

Be ware of this site and the false reviews around the internet, there are several sites that is the same behind.
Si
  15th of Apr, 2010
i paid for a rolex replica and have never received it and i send email to them and they never respond so dont buy from this site, why is it these sites exist why are they on google and allowed to rip people off ?
Ke
  13th of Jan, 2011

Swissreplicastore.com - swissreplicastore.com
swissreplicastore.com

I received the product today. It appears to be working well and I am very pleased with the watch. I thank you for fulfilling the service commitment which you advertised, and I am confident that any future orders will be handled with the same degree of care. Im happy that they have the payment method that is suitable for a person like me, they have a 24 hour support in through phone email and chat. They give as an assurance that the product will be received since they give out informations such as a tracking number confirmation email. thats all