Swisshourz.com / are Crooks

Swisshourz.com are Crooks

I ordered a watch from Swisshourz.com around 2 1/2 months ago. When i placed my order woman named Lisa called me back. I ordered a Rolex GMT Master ll Oyster Perpetual Date Just model number RX025s for $459. I paid with my mastercard.

When i received my watch after two weeks the watch was not what i ordered. So i emailed Swisshourz.com back. They apologized and said they would send out the right watch overnight on them. Now almost 2 1/2 months later still no watch. I have tried to email Swisshourz.com back several times. And i get no response.

Swisshourz.com has no intentions of sending the watch or giving my money back. How can they be aloud to take my money and other people's i am sure and still be in business.Sooner or later they will be shut down.

Jessica Pratt

Comments

1st of Aug, 2008
    swisshourz.com - swisshourz.com are rip offs
    swisshourz.com
    swisshourz.com

swisshourz.com are rip offs

I ordered a Rolex Yacht Master Oyster Perpetual Date Just for $479 model number RX209S from swisshourz.com over two months ago. And still til this day i have not received anything from swisshourz.com.

I have called swisshourz.com back on several occasions. I have left them messages also. I have sent them several emails. And still no one will answer me back. I will not stop calling and sending them emails until they answer me. I either want my money or my order whichever comes first.

How can swisshourz.com still be in business after all this time if they are not giving their costumers the merchandise that they have paid for.

Christina Wilder