Swiss Airlines / NO REFUND GIVEN
After dealing with SWISS AIRLINES...I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!!
I have booked 3 tickets on Swiss Airlines (600 uk pounds)to go skiing at the end of March 2010. Unfortunately I have fallen and snapped my achilles tendon and it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to fly as my leg is in a cast. As a result, my family's entire skiing holday has been cancelled. Although I did book non refundable tickets, I have advised them of my demise ( I can supply a medical certificate) and asked if it is possible to see the human side here and refund me my monies back. Basically I was told rules are rules and no refund. Now they will probably sell my seat again and make double the money.
Is there no such thing as dealing with a PERSON anymore rather than people hiding behind corporate rules and regs??? So much for customer service!
More Swiss Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Swiss Air - no full refund given 
- Swiss International Airlines - They didn't honour their word 
- Swiss Air - Racism 
- Swiss Air - Dreadful service, Missing luggage 
- Swiss Air - Theft from checked in baggage 
- Swiss International Air Lines - pathetic staffing and consideration for customers
- Swiss International Air Lines - seat reservation
- Swiss International Air Lines - luggage bag damaged
- Swiss International Air Lines - swiss air changed my flight dates from one day flight to a long layover flight
- Swiss International Air Lines - luggage misplacement