swipebidsstealing of money

1 Review updated:

Here is how much swipebids rips you off - and notice every chat operator claims to be the shift supervisor - they also GUARANTEE A WIN OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Jessica'
Jessica: Thank you for visiting SwipeBids. We are here to help you win auctions, save money and have a great time. Who am I speaking with?
you: help = I just signed up and did not realize I used all my bids
you: my name is corey
you: and I though i won
Jessica: Could you please provide me with your full name and email address, so that I can pull up your details?
you: Cora May [protected]@theworldaintright.com
Jessica: Please wait while I check your order details in our system.
Jessica: Yes, you have used all of your bids.
you: I thought that a bid meant per item not per click - did I get that right?
Jessica: Yes, you got it right.
you: Can I start over? I did the tutorial and did not get it - or can I get my money back?
Jessica: The bidding process is simple. Each product starts at just one dollar. Then, people place bids on the product. Each time someone places a bid, the price of the product rises by 1 cent. The timer keeps going down, and when the auction falls below 5 minutes, if anyone places another bid on the item then the timer will reset to 10 seconds. When bidding stops and the auction ends, last bidder wins!
Jessica: If you have been unsuccessful at winning an auction, I can replenish the total amount of the bids you originally purchased this one time.
you: you guarantee that you can win an auction right? and I only have to bid on the auctions of stuff I want right?
you: what if you run out of bids and you didn't win anything?
Jessica: I can give you all your bids back one last time.
Jessica: Do you want me to do that?
you: Your site says you guarantee one win or you will refund
Jessica: It is says that we will give all the bids back to your account not the money.
you: so if you never win - you keep giving the bids back? You guarantee one win - that is the ONLY reason I signed up
Jessica: Sorry, we will give it only one time to you.
you: Play fair or I will go to the FTC and they investigate EVERY complaint - you guarantee a win
you: so if that is not the case - please refund the money
Jessica: We are ready to give all you bids back to you one time.
Jessica: That is all we can do for you.
you: How long has this site been up?
you: Please put your supervisor on
Jessica: Swipebids launched on 25 Feb, 2010.
Jessica: I am the customer service supervisor on this shift.
you: You made a guarantee and you need to honor it -your homepage and yout tutorial says its so simple we guarantee you will win or we will refund you money
you: Then you CAN refund the money - please honor your guarantee
Jessica: We do not say that we will refund the Money... we give you all the bonus bids (300) back in case you don't won anything with them, just one time.
you: That is not what your video in the box says or the saying on the right
Jessica: Please copy and paste that information there.
you: https://www.swipebids.com/chg_registration_pg2.php?sessid=nm0ive6ijiei48n2mc5pcdmdg3&awt_m=1btbI9038rx&awt_email=
you: it does not say one time - you guarantee that if a person does not win you will fully refund the bids - so you can play until you win
you: Or if you do not want to play this way - refund my money and I will go away - but I will bring the FTC into this
you: I feel ripped off and you just stole my money to buy a new computer
Jessica: Ok, please see the green box, which says You're Guarantee to Win.
you: yes it says REAL BIG - you are guaranteed to win - I am not being mean but I really feel ripped off
you: Quoting youYou're Guarantee to Win.
Jessica: So, I have just told what we have shown on the website.
Jessica: So, would you like me to credit 300 bids in your account?
you: Do you understand that the FTC will close down your site faster than anything you have seen - they even investigate cell phone problems - and I am in law and social media - do the right thing and REFUND the money - you have the power
Jessica: Please CLICK HERE for details that were stated on your checkout page as you confirmed your original purchase. This checkout page and its disclosures have been approved by our Attorneys, and comply with strict credit card regulations issued by your bank to ensure the charges cannot be disputed.
you: The FTC complaint is up on my screen - by law you have to refund my purchase - I did not win anything
Jessica: We do have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee to ensure you are completely satisfied, please CLICK HERE and follow the easy steps to ensure you get this issue resolved.
you: Link not working
Jessica: http://www.swipebids.com/guarantee.php
you: Okay so refund the money please
Jessica: You have to follow all the conditions for full 30 days to get the refund.
you: I was guaranteed to win and I did not - that is false advertising - so refund the money please - you have the power to return the money and this chat is subpoenable
Jessica: As customer satisfaction is our top priority, we have a 30 day money back guarantee in place; all you need to do is follow the 3 easy steps to qualify and ensure you get the best possible results. In addition, I am authorized to credit your account 500 free bids (a value of $300.00), which will greatly improve your chances to win an auction for great items like a laptop, T.V, camera etc... Please CLICK HERE to see a complete list of 1000s of past happy winners this month. This offer is limited to select customers and it provides you with a great opportunity to have another try at bidding. Shall I go ahead and credit the 500 free bids to your account?
you: Not unless you guarantee a "win" then I'm good with it because you have in bold green - You are Guaranteed to Win
Jessica: I can give you 300 + 500 =800 bid, this one time.
Jessica: Shall I go ahead and credit the 800 free bids to your account?
you: Not uless you guarantee the win - just like your advertisement
Jessica: We guarantee a win, but you should bid on the bid packs.
you: You guarantee of win on the bid packs or the items - you can do this the easy way - or I will dispute everything - your advertising is more than misleading
Jessica: As I stated previously, our checkout page and its disclosures have been approved by our Attorneys, and comply with strict credit card regulations issued by your bank to ensure the charges cannot be disputed. Please take the time to read and follow the easy steps in the link for our 30 day Money Back Guarantee to ensure you get the refund. Once again to get to the link, Click Here
you: You are having fun with this but I am really serious - I am filling out the FTC complaint now - enticed into internet gambling - false advertising - not returning funds within 15 minutes
Jessica: I do not have the ability to refund you until you have followed the 3 easy steps provided on the link for our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Unfortunately, I am unable to assist you any further. Please take the time to follow our incredibly easy 30 day money back guarantee CLICK HERE.
you: Visa dispute - FTC complaint - you won't win - you should do the right PR thing and refund the money - last chance - honor your advertising
you: this means that if you are not completely satisfied with Swipebids.comand have not won any auction items, we will refund the price of your original bid pack purchase back to you, no questions asked!
Jessica: Yes, if you qualify for refund on the 30th day, then we will refund you without any questions asked.
Jessica: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

You are now chatting with 'Shalyn'
Shalyn: Thank you for visiting SwipeBids. We are here to help you win auctions, save money and have a great time. Who am I speaking with?
you: Who is the highest ranking supervisor on the floor right now please?
Shalyn: I am the Customer Service Supervisor available here right now.
you: ogle.com
Shalyn: Please let me know, how may I help you today?

Comments

• Ba
      Jun 17, 2010

Wow... I am SHOCKED at what you had to go through. Too bad they didn't have a 1-800 number and you weren't chatting to a call center located in India. Any updates on this? did you get your money back? I remember seeing this site a while back and researched it because it seemed "to good to be true" and of course it was. I didn't sign up and forgot about it... Until today on Facebook there was this ad that was very eye catching... it was ebay's logo crossed out like a 'no-smoking' in bright red coloring. The site launched right to Swipebids. Immediately a video started to play of a local news and they had a story on them. UGH... Wish they would have done their research first. Now all these teens and 'tweens' are going to see this ad on Facebook and get suckered in. This site needs to be shut down... but they pull the strings to make it 'legit'.. Its on the consumer now. Just be smart.

Jun 21, 2010

Swipebids complaints.

The marketing company promoting the Swipebids scam is:

Eagle Web Assets / EWA Network
    Ryan Eagle
    Phone: [protected]
    EMail: [protected]@eaglewebassets.com
    [protected]@eaglewebassets.com

Address: Eagle Web Assets Inc.
    207 Willow Parkway
    Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
    United States of America
    AIM: nXo
    SKYPE: EagleWebAssets
    GTALK: [protected]@gmail.com
    MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
    Ryan Eagle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tacox

Proof that they are promoting Swipe Bids scam: http://twitter.com/ewanetwork/status/14848817040

Jun 22, 2010

Swipebids = Quibids???

This news report says that the CEO of Swipebids is Matt Beckham and that SwipeBids.com is an Oklahoma based company:

So I did some searching on Google.com and it seems that Matt Beckham is also CEO of Quibids.com which is based in Oklahoma!

And if you compare the websites of Quibids.com and Swipebids.com they are identical!

So it seems that Quibids.com and Swipebids.com are the same company!?

So if you got scammed by Quibids.com or Swipebids.com here are some contact numbers I found on Google for them:

Thomas Fleming [protected] 35642 Highway 99a, Seminole, OK [protected]

Jill Farrand [protected]

Shaun Tilford [protected]

Josh Walker [protected] 20655 Valley West Dr, Claremore, OK [protected]

Matt Beckham 11400 Condor Terrace Oklahoma City, OK 73162
    [protected] / [protected]

Bart Consedine [protected]

Good luck to all who were scammed!

Jun 22, 2010

"Swipebids" and "QuiBids" Are the Same Penny Auction Ripoff :

• Me
      Jun 24, 2010

They got me today. However I contacted my credit card company right away. Filed a fraud case against them. I am protected and do not have to pay for this transaction. I have also filed a scam report with the FTC. I will do what ever needs done in order to get them shut down. And from now on I will check for scams online before ever signing up for anything else here online.

Jun 24, 2010

Facebook group for all who were scammed by Swipebids: http://bit.ly/aRVz54

• Fr
      Jun 26, 2010
    swipebids - scam
    swipebids

Swipebids is a very big scam. They openly steal $150 and if play in their auction you will win absolutely nothing but may loose thousands of dollars. They are organized criminals end nobody can stop them exept FBI or CIA.

• Fr
      Jun 28, 2010

I wonder, why FBI or CIA don't stop that so called online auction SwipeBids. It is organized criminal grup, and they are stealing money from naive people. I told them that I will tell about their criminal activiti to FBI or CIA, but they feel very unpunishable.

Jul 03, 2010

True that. Huge scam. Many complaints. Real bad. Jesse Willms. Swipebids scam.

There is a petition and a Facebook group to try and stop this Swipebids scam, you can find details at: http://www.scamraiders.com/forum/topics/swipebids-are-scam-artists

• Jh
      Jul 12, 2010

All I did to the best of my knowledge was put my information down and that bought me 300 bids for $150.00 They could be upfront with what they do. Now I can not even get back on that site, to click onto the chat site, which according to the number I dialed to cancel, is the only way to get it cancelled. Have I been taken, yes, have I been scammed, yes.

Anyone, if you have a solution, please let it be know. Sites like www.swipebids.com need to erased from the internet. The cancellation number that was given on the site is [protected]. According to the company they can only cancel the monthly charge of $11.95 This also was a surprise to me for I did not read anywhere of a monthly charge.

To all, be careful of your very hard earned money. Companies like Swipebids will take your $$$ at a blink of an eye.

Jul 14, 2010

SWIPEBIDS.COM TOOK 150.00 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! DON, T GO THERE THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY

Jul 14, 2010

Facebook group for victims of Swipebids scam:

Jul 17, 2010

AIM: Shaunyeahcpa
    phone: [protected]

Jason Stones
    AIM: Jasonyeahcpa

PROOF: http://odigger.com/offer/Yeah-CPA/(Incentive)-SwipeBids-Penny-Auction-US-UK-CAN-AUS-NZ-Affiliate-Program.php

• Pa
      Aug 07, 2010
    swipebids - 150.00

i doing not want to be charged 150.00 to be a member. please refund my card account

my name is patricia knudsen

Aug 19, 2010

Good Afternoon Everyone,

My name is Jennifer, Head of Customer Service for Swipebids. I assure you our website is not a scam and is entirely legit, please visit the links below for confirmation. As well I see there is quite a few concerns regarding refunds or misleading customer. I would be more then happy to assist in a resolution for you. Please contact me personally at [protected]@swipebids.com and include your first/last name, user name, email linked to your account, brief description as well as the link to any posts you may have made for reference.

Please see attachment for our disclosure page. This is the registration page where your credit card information is inputted into our system, I have also highlighted the 4 sections where we notify customers of our $159 Membership fee.

We show on our website quite a few pages of past winners, included we show the price it was sold at, retail price and you can even confirm the tracking numbers by clicking on the number itself. We have also given away numerous cars to bidders within the United States and Australia which can be verified at the link below

We also sponsor numerous children through World Vision, the link below will take you to the site where we describe how it all works and how we started by sponsoring 100 children and we continue to add 1 more each day in our effort to make a positive change.

If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me personally at [protected]@swipebids.com

Good Morning Fred1,

My name is Jennifer, Head of Customer Service for Swipebids. I assure you our website is not a scam and is entirely legit, please visit the information below for confirmation. I would be more then happy to assist you in any concerns you may have regarding a refund. You may contact me personally at [protected]@swipebids.com, please include your first/last name, user name, email linked to account as well as the link to this post. I hope to hear from you.

Good Morning JHall,

My name is Jennifer, Head of Customer Service for Swipebids. I would be more then happy to provide a resolution for you as I am not sure why you would not be able to access our site as well your intention is not to mislead customers. Please contact me personally at [protected]@swipebids.com and please include your first/last name, user name, email linked to your account, brief description, as well as the link connected to this post. Hope to hear from you soon.

Good Afternoon Patricia,

My name is Jennifer, I am the Head of Customer Service for Swipebids. I see from your post you would like a refund. I would be more then happy to assist in this regard. Please contact me personally at [protected]@swipebids.com, within the email please include your first/last name, user name, email linked to your account, brief description, as well as the link connected to this post. I will ensure you will have a positive resolution to your concern.

Our Winners: http://www.swipebids.com/all_past_winning_auction.php

22100 26 avenue.co80019
    Aurora
    Colorado
    swipebids.com

they promise to do the refund and they sent only the cancelation back and they kept $495.00 which they took it out without my permission. one of the employees told me i will get my full money back but i cannt even go back to thier site because they block the website only for me.please send this email to remind them to pay my money back and i can pay my mortgage .

• Cm
      Sep 13, 2010

Chargeback... The only thing you need to do ifnthey refuse to refund money they taken without your authorization

Sep 22, 2010

Swipe bids stole my money and they all ways tell you the money will be return to your account with in the nex five days.
    Thi is a ripoff wee need to find how to get our money back by posting and E-Mailing every one on every chd rom and any posble site abouth this scamers.

Sep 27, 2010

Hello Jennifer,

I just emailed you a problem that I had with swipebids that your customer service didn't resolved even after I asked to speak to a supervisor. I am glad you have posted who you are and your position so that I can see if you will help me resolve the issues that I've has with swipebids in regards to my unresolved issues and refund. I look forward to hearing from you so that I can let everyone on this board know how you've helped me. Thank you and I await your assistance.

James

Sep 30, 2010

Scam ---will not refund and site is confusing when they ask for credit card for reference and you give it to them you are charged whether you want it or not.I called customer service and got the run around but I was promised a refund if I wrote a request which I did on 8/29 but as expected no responce from them The company is abroad therefore I see no recourse to get your refund so stay away from this company at all cost. all that glitters is not gold. Do not even try to look at what they offer becuase when you enter the site you are trapped.

• Al
      Sep 30, 2010

lesson: do not give credit cards for reference...

• Mi
      Nov 20, 2010

they scamed me out of 5 items and had to hire a lawyer and contacted BBB alberta canada. BBB was very nice cause i had alot of pics and videos of there site not working properly...for me it all started in april of 2010 and with the help of BBB i got my items...one of them is not correct so again i am fighting to get the right item...i am totally stress out from all of this and will take them for everything i can if they don't completly satisy me with what i won

Nov 21, 2010

this website is the bigger scam on the internet
    they took from me$ 250
    AND THEY NEVER WANT TO GIVE BACK EVEN IF I GIVE BACK 4900 BIDS WOTH FOR THEM MORE THEN $2000
    ALL B''SH THIS WEB
    PREVENT ALL THE GUYS YOU KNOW AND FORWARD TO ALL
    BE AWAAAAAR FROM QUIBIDS AND SWIPBIDS THEY ARE THE SAM

• Bg
      Jan 02, 2011
    swipebids - duped out of $150.00
    Colorado
    swipebids.com

I was duped into purchasing $150.00 membership fee for just checking out the damn website! I chatted with an online help person and they gave me a refund form to send in and they never refunded my money! Trying to get back in contact with them. No phone # no email address, and now the chat now option is not working! SCAM!

• Ta
      Feb 15, 2011

Swipe-bids auction website charged fee to my credit card without telling me and then I could not log on my account to bid. I tried several times but could not contact them to get my money back. They posted a website to chat and contact them but it links me to nowhere. I tried to call them and the machine answered that the website has been shut down. I guess they had so many complains and had to closed. How do I contact them to get a refund or at least ? Any one has any information to share would be appreciated. Thanks