swipebidswon't give me a refund

1 Review updated:

I sent in the refund request and was told I qualified for the money back guarantee, allow 2 weeks to receive my refund. I did so, contacted them again and was told that due to technical issues the refund could not be processed in their Admin system therefore; they are forwarding to Head office and they will send me a cheque. Allow additional time for this. I did and again contacted them. This time I was told that due to strict credit card regulations they have been prevented from processing my refund by cheque and the only available option was for me to contact my bank and dispute the charge. I did so Friday so will know in about 10 days if the back will honor my dispute.

Cl

Comments

• Je
      Aug 18, 2010

Good Afternoon C Lunn,

I am Jennifer from Swipebids, I am the Head of Customer Service. I have reviewed your post and would like to make sure you do receive your refund. If you do have any issues with your bank processing this refund please notify me at [protected]@swipebids.com and I would gladly provide a resolution for you. Please include your first and last name, user name, email address linked to your account, brief description, as well as the website link to this post you have made.

Aug 18, 2010

Why wouldn't anybody in the live chat let me speak to you. I only asked 100 times to speak to a supervisor, each time I was told they do not talk with bidders. I am not a bidder. I don't understand why you guys put your clients through so much hassle before actually offering any kind of solution. I will let you know when I hear from my bank .

c. lunn

Aug 19, 2010

Good Morning C Lunn,

I apologize for the inconvenience, I do not work within the Live Chat department and am not sure why you were not able to talk to a supervisor. I will most definitely pass your concern onto management.

Aug 20, 2010

jennifer, why don't you pass on to the management that i want my refund also. that's what this is all about. i believe you and management can look at the live chat conversations between me and them and see exactly what the problem is and should have no excuse to refund me.

Aug 20, 2010

Good Morning,

I apologize for the misunderstanding, I will pass your concern with Live Chat onto management. However if you would like me to look into your account regarding a refund I will need you to personally email me with the following information included: first and last name, user name, email address linked to your account, brief description, as well as the website link to this post you have made. From there I can look into your situation and provide you with a resolution.

See our Winners: http://www.swipebids.com/all_past_winning_auction.php
    See our World Vision Charity: http://www.swipebids.com/world_vision_charity.php
    See Our Customer Service Page: http://www.swipebids.com/contact.php

Aug 31, 2010

after several attempts, a lot of anger, and many live chats with swipebids, i did get my refund. if you fill out the paperwork swipebids requires, mail it ( i mailed it certified return receipt), dispute the charge on your credit card and you should get your refund. i printed swipebids "easy money back guarantee" and all live chat sessions took it to my bank, filed a dispute of the $150.00 and received a credit back to my card. if your bank declines the credit, email jennifer at swipebids and she will email you a form you can fill out and give to your bank that should get your money back. don't give up and just be pissed about it, do what you have to do to get your money because you can get it back. good luck and i hope we all learned a lesson.

c. lunn