Swipe MTV Volt / Bad Product

1 India

Hi, My name is Anupam Singh and I run a small advertising agency in delhi.I purchased swipe MTV Volt Mobile Reference code [protected] through Snapdeal.com when they first came out date 23-Feb-2013. I paid around Rs 12999 for their package. when I received it i decided to try it and the product does not work properly from starting . the company routed me to there call centre and service station to get a dead on arrival certificate but when i went to service they said this is not covered in warranty.i did complaint to that company but till now i didn't get any response .But i tried it again that company but again didn't get any response .So absolute waste of money.Can a product worth Rs 12999/ go damaged in 7 days i hope not. This is complete failure on part of Snapdeal.com who promise to change in 30 days without any questions asked.If this problem will not be resolved now, i will go to the consumer court and pull the owner of the website Mr Kunal Behl of Snapdeal.com to condumer court.

Regards