Swim Mor Pool / Bad business practices

Swim Mor Pool
I started complaining about a problem with the finish. The service department would not return my call and I could not get anyone to come out and see it.

By 2008 I am still getting no response and it is now evident that my whole pool needs to be resurfaced which is very, very expensive.

When you get a gunite pool the finish should last much longer than six years. Something is very wrong and I would not recommend this company to anyone who is thinking about building a pool. In addition to that, they charge your credit card when you call to get on the pool closing schedule and they have taken as much as two months to come out and do the work.

There is something very wrong with that type of business practice. Swim Mor is located is Southern New Jersey

A  29th of Apr, 2010 by
I agree!! We called for an "appointment" to open our pool - it's brand new, we just put it in this fall so we've never even used it! They immediately charged our card $335 and practically refused to give us a date! They said they don't give a date, they say they just call 'the day before'. Well, we said we wanted to be there since it was the first time, and we don't like to leave the gate unlocked. They pretty much said "too bad". The girl on the phone was very rude and even our sales guy, Bob Lang, wouldn't call back. Funny how they called back BEFORE we gave them $40, 000! They're definitely NOT good customer service people and I do not recommend using them.. there are many other companies out there who do an equally good job at putting it in... and actually care about their customers!