Swift Transportation Services / texting driver

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States

03/21/2018 @ 2:10PM. Driver was getting on the I-10 at 83rd Ave. There are 2 lanes to make that left turn this driver was in the right lane or shall I say the outside lane. Once the driver made the turn and was getting ready to merge onto the highway, no signal, the driver aggressively jumped into the inside lane cutting off several cards.
That's not the worst, as the driver began to get on the highway, the driver cut across 2 lanes, once again, no signal, cutting several drivers off.
Since I was the passenger, I was able to use my camera to record this mess. I had my driver catch up to the front of the truck and it was a female driver, and she was actually TEXTING!!!.
On the front of her truck, driver side the numbers, 180372, then she look over and noticed we were recording her, so we gently hit our break to get the numbers on the back of her vehicle, R13689.
Calling Swift is useless, you will get Renee on the line and when you explain you are calling about a driver, basically you disturbed her and she was not trying to take a complaint. She put Safety Supervisor Dawn on the phone she was WORST. This lady wanted to argue, as I was trying to tell the story all she did was interrupt me, but once I advised her the call was recorded then she pretended as if she was concern. But never taking a report, just transferring me over to a voicemail.
I am sure nothing will be done, until this lady kills someone