Swift Transportation Services / driver

Driver was driving recklessly. Changed lanes at high speed when there wasn't a lot of time to forewarn those of us behind. The truck in front of us that the driver cut off slammed the brakes and had to swerve into the inside lane that isn't a driving lane. The Swift truck was clearly trying to change lanes again shortly, the truck was constantly swerving like it was going to go back to the right lane. It did make the change. Please note: it was 3:45 on I15 in Utah. Between SLC and Ogden. It was the beginning of rush hour. There IS NO getting ahead of others. As we came up beside the truck moments after he pulled over the the right lane again, i took photos. Notice the driver is tailgating the vehicle in front of it. As we continued on and passed the truck, the truck noticeably slowed down and then dropped waaaay back behind us. No impeding traffic... i hope this driver is reprimanded and begins to drive in a much safer manner for Swift and for those of us on the road. I would not hesitate to have my insurance company sue the company for as much damages as i could get.

Sw