Swift Transportationhiring illegal immigrants

I choose not to leave my name and date, but I will say the accident happened in 2007. I was operating a vehicle when I was plowed into the back of by a driver operating a Swift transportation vehicle. To make a long story short the company(Swift transporation) hired an illegal immigrant who did not have the right licensce to operate that vehicle. Can you believe that? You would think that they rushed and payed the claim, but they didn't. I am still going through litigations even though they were found at fault. Tell everybody you KNOW!!!

Comments

• Co
      Aug 16, 2012

Hey... what if the driver had fake documents, licenses or ID's. You have no idea if Swift intentionally hired an UNDOCUMENTED immigrant. Perhaps the driver was a crook... not Swift.

• Sw
      Aug 16, 2012

To add credibility to your story provide proof of your claim.

Aug 16, 2012

I agree... it is funny how these guys automatically assume Swift knew the driver was undocumented... ???

Aug 18, 2012

Yep... i am sure Swift does not participate in hiring illegal immigrants... However they do slip through the cracks every now and then. Perhaps the person that wrote the complaint to begin with is prejudice against Hispanics in general...