Swift Couriers / waiting for clearance - br 14pti 752f fxc-yh/d9/hyu (philippines)

1 Philippines Review updated:

I sent 550 dollar to the person named Sazlina Binti Ali. A he said I need to send that amount to get my parcel.. After sending he want me to send 250 dollar again but I don`t have any money to send.. I told them to return my money but sad to say they dont want to return my money, now they didnt rply my email this is their email address; [protected]@gmail.com

Swift Couriers
Swift Couriers

Comments

• Mo
      Dec 26, 2013

Thank you for your information. I had received a Airway bill as same as your. Fortunately, I saw your airway bill on internet. Thank you so much.

• Bl
      Sep 15, 2014

Yes exactly scam, sad to say (I'M NOT BORN YESTERDAY), thank you so much

• Yo
      May 23, 2016

Thank you for your information. I had received an Airway bill as same as yours. Fortunately, I saw your airway bill on the internet. Thank you so much.

• Al
      Apr 22, 2019

@Yong Howyen I recieved liked this so this is fake

• Lu
      Nov 11, 2016

yeah i got something like this as well and am not sure if its true but i have checked with the actual courier company they dont have such service diplomat parcel of 15KG and to this company with this hp 0164625189 so yeah its a scam!

• Ge
      Apr 14, 2018

i receive the same air way bill, they are thieves

• Ge
      Apr 14, 2018

I was victim, PLEASE
    Harry lewis told us that you will be contacting us.
    We expect you to send the sum of $600usd through western union so that we can receive it and obtain the documents needed to resolve the issue with the box.
    You can send the money with the data below;
    NAME: CYNTHIA, LAST NAME: OMORODION,
    ADDRESS: 290 Piazza del Guiseppe, Milan, Italy
    PUT IT AND ALERT TO MORE PEOPLE.

• Si
      Jun 11, 2018

yes thi is fake

• Mi
      Oct 25, 2018

someone from London claimed he sent me percel too, the next day I received a call and the guy told me that my paercel has arrived not to my city but to the other city, so he told me that I have to send 60 usd for my the pachage to arrive at my city. I haven't send them any till today