SWEET PAWS / Bad Service and Aweful work

1 Rt. 16Ossipee, NH, United States Review updated:

I Had an appointnent to Have my Pekeingnese Pup Groomed It was on a saturday at 9:30 Am. And I live about 7 minutes away from there But My dog since a baby has gotten severly car sick.So after getting there for my appointment is said on the door GONE TIL NEXT SATURDAY. When I got home I called her and I was Pissed I told her we had an appointment and call me when she got back.When She called me Back she was screaming and swearing at me like She temporiraly Lost her mind. This was the second time I attemped to bring my dog to her,giving her a second chance cause shes the only groomer within 25 miles,The first time she Shaved my dog Bald and cut his scrotum with the clippers. I specifically told her to trim him and shape him up only,and Do nails.

Ki

Comments

• Sw
      20th of Aug, 2009

We have used Sweet Paws several times for boarding. The owner has never been anything but pleasant and accommodating. In fact, she has been amazingly flexible with pick up and drop off times and has treated our dog with great courtesy and affection. The facility is clean and well-maintained.

Perhaps there is more to the story in this case.

23rd of Jan, 2012

I've been bringing my 2 maltee poos to Sweet Paws for about 2 years now for grooming and have had no complaints. The owner has always been pleasant and she has always done such a wonderful job with my dogs.