Sweepstakes Clearinghouse — layaway steel craft 1300w generator & jetway 5-pc spinner luggage
I have been told this business is closed. I have a generator (order #202430) and luggage set (order #412230) on layaway. I sent a letter 10/5/18 and it was returned. I am trying to get my money back from the items I have on layaway. The website give and error and the mail is returned. They received payments from me earlier this year and checks cleared the bank. My payment in Oct was returned from address PO Box 560622 Dallas, TX "Return to sender refuse unable to forward". I call the number [protected] get the message "this call center no longer supports Sweepstakes Clearing house for further information visit the website www.sweepstakesclearinghouse.com. The website error can't reach this page.
There is no way to contact them. I want my refund for items that was on layaway.
More Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Complaints & Reviews
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - fraud and cheating! 
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - sweepstakes winning letter received 
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - winning 1200000.000
- SweepstakesClearingHouse.com - have not received merchandise 
- Sweepstakes Notification Center - 12,000,000.00 
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - prize fund unclaimed money 
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - mail fraud scam
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - a letter that everyone else is, complaining about. 12 000 000.00.
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - received obvious fraud letter
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - unethical behavior