Sweepstakes Clearinghouse / took my money and didn't send the product
Ordered the luggage from Sweepstakes Clearing House and never received anything, they kept my money. No way to contact them, I've tried to mail them but have had no response, this was over three years ago. I send their brochures back and request my money or luggage with no response.
These people are scam artists, and they have the audacity to keep sending me brochures on their products.
If you don't have an e-mail or telephone number to contact anyone, don't order anything from them.
Do they think I'm stupid. Scam Scam Scam!
More Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Complaints & Reviews
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - fraud and cheating! 
- SweepstakesClearingHouse.com - have not received merchandise 
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - defective dell computer 
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - awful everything
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - mail fraud scam
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - unclaimed prize funds
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - scam letter
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - to research a person's identity for $5.00 processing fee for 12,000,000.00 worth of unclaimed prize money.
- Sweepstakes Notification Center - fraud
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - received a letter asking to send money.