Sweepstakes Audit Bureau — sweepstakes audit bureau
Prize Report Remains Unclaimed
They ask for a $5.00 Research and Data Processing Fee which unfortunately I have sent a couple times not knowing til I researched.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Dallas, TX They also give you a deadline date which now it says strictly enforced.
We cannot process your request for eligibility data for over $12, 000, 000.00 in sweepstakes money and prizes until we receive your completed Claim form and your $5 fee. OCT 19, 2018 IS The Date Of The Envelope
More Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - fraud and cheating! 
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - sweepstakes winning letter received 
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - winning 1200000.000
- SweepstakesClearingHouse.com - have not received merchandise 
- Sweepstakes Notification Center - 12,000,000.00 
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - prize fund unclaimed money 
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - mail fraud scam
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - a letter that everyone else is, complaining about. 12 000 000.00.
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - received obvious fraud letter
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - unethical behavior