Sweepstakes Association Of North America / why are they still doing this

1 3355 Scott RdCalgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 778-858-8331

Like so many others I received the letter and the "all important " check from these jerks saying that I had won, well you know that amount it's the same for all of them. And that if I contactedMary Goodman and or Rebecca Smith at [protected] they would tell me what to do with the check. I like another complaintant am in desperate need of the money in the check, heck I could use the 750 dollars that I wouldn't be sending back to them. I think it's terrible that NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO CATCH THESE PEOPLE AND STOP THEM.

More Sweepstakes Association Of North America Complaints & Reviews

Comments

18th of Nov, 2008

I would like to know where your check was cut from and if, and when you went to the bank, did you actually cash the check? I did some research and the payroll place that it was cut from exists and that the company it states that the check was cut from all exists. The only thing I felt was kind of iffy was the person you send the check to for tax purposes and the company that actually sent the letter on the letterhead. There was no one of that name that I could find on the internet search or the name of the company. Did you all try to contact your financial claim agents? and if so, what happened when you did speak to someone verbally via telephone? Please le me know.

Sincerely,
    Concerned

• Ah
      18th of Nov, 2008

I CALLED AND IT WAS INDEED DAVID JOHNSON AT 1-778-323-4468 THE ADDRESS ON THE CHECK WAS UNIGUS STEEL, INC 2132 HAWES AVE DALLAS, TX 75235 PREPARED BY PAYROLL SUCCESS, INC BANK ONE IN DALLAS TEXAS CUT THE CHECK AND THE SIGNATURE ON THE CHECK LOOKS LIKE RISHAL N- SOMETHING BUT WHEN I CALLED HE SAID TO DEPOSIT THE CHECK AND THEN CALL HIM AS SOON AS I DEPOSIT IT. I WONDER IF I COULD JUST TAKE IT TO THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE OR SOMETHING AND JUST CASH IT.