Sweeps Promotional Games International / WINNING NOTIFICATION

United Kingdom Review updated:
On 17 Dec, I received a mail notification from Sweeps Promotional Games International stating my e-mail id has won a prize of 3, 50, 000 pounds. The mail inscribed to provide the following details to the Claim Officer Mr. Jean Bendy as under:

KINDLY FILL OUT THE CLAIMS REQUIREMENT FORM BELOW AND FORWARD DIRECTLY TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED CLAIMS OFFICER:

(1) FULL NAME

(11) MARITAL STATUS

(12) DRAW NUMBERS

(13) REFERENCE NUMBERS

(14) SERIAL NUMBERS

I acknowledged the mail and forwaded them with the details.

In response they mailed the following:

12, Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park
Aintree Liverpool, L301RD London U.K
Ref no: SPGI/UK/1015/08
Serial no: SPGI/SDRO/UK/10-1324/08
Draw no: 4937/SDRO

Dear Dhrubajit Chakraborty
Winning eMail ID:c_dhrubajit@rediffmail.com
Date: 18th December, 2008

Sequel to your email containing your winning and personal particulars, our Verification Department has completely verified and documented the information you presented. It is with great pleasure I inform you that you have been cleared for payment and you are eligible to receive your won prize.

However, be informed that, your won prize/ information’s have been forwarded to Deutsche Postbank AG who are our assigned paying banks, and they await your contact to enable them proceed with the swift transfer of your funds to your designated account or equally deliver directly to you by hand via their courier delivery system/services.

Therefore you are to immediately contact the bank using the detailed information below.

61, Queen Street
Tel: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
Email: dpb-londonbranch@gmx.com
Contact Person: Dr. Bruce Haggins.
(Director – Foreign Operations Department)

You are advised to contact him right away (via email/Fax) or better still, give him a call so as to quickly acknowledge your email for swift actions.

You are required to provide the Bank with the underlisted details:

1. A scanned copy of any valid identity card. (Drivers’ License/Passport /Pan Card/I.C./School ID/Bank ID)

2. Your complete bank account details

3. Tel/Fax, if any

4. Your contact address

5. Mode of Receiving Winning Funds (Bank Transfer/Courier Delivery)

Do keep me informed as soon as you contact the bank so that I can help you follow up with the bank to facilitate your funds transfer.

Congratulations,

Best Regards,

Mr. Jean Bendy

(Sweeps Promotional Games Claims Officer)

Tel: +[protected]

Date: 20th December, 2008

Attn: Mr.Dhrubajit Chakraborty
Email:c_dhrubajit@rediffmail.com
Winning Fund Transfer of £350, 000.00 GBP

We received lodgments of £350, 000.00 GBP (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United Kingdom Pounds) from Sweeps Promotional Games International to transfer to you for emerging as a category "B" winner in the "SWEEPS DOUBLE ROLLOVER /08" lottery draws.

For your prize (CREDIT NOTE) to be transferred into your account the following information must be sent to us as soon as possible.

1. Your complete bank account details for the transfer. (Re-send)
2. A scanned copy of your passport size photograph. (Picture) This will be attached to your Lottery Award Certificate that will be sent to you as a proof of the SOURCE OF FUNDS.
3. You are to make payment for the Cost Of Transfer (C.O.T.) Charges of £410.00 GBP (Four Hundred And Ten United Kingdom Pounds)

The payment of £410.00 GBP (Four Hundred And Ten United Kingdom Pounds) = 32, 158.22 INR (Thirty Two Thousand One Hundred And Fifty Eight Indian Rupees) should be paid through our subsidiary accounts with our Associate Bankers in your country, in the name of our International Banking Service Delivery Accounts whose details I shall provide you after receiving requirements 1 and 2 from you.

After effecting the required C.O.T charge payment as stated above, you are required to send us payment alerts/details (copy of deposit Slip) for confirmation of your payments so we can immediately activate your winning fund transfers to your already given bank account in your home country.

Once the transfer activation is effected, after your payment confirmations, your funds will reflect in your home bank account within 48hrs.(2days)

The charges cannot be deducted from your prize money due to compulsions posed by the International Lottery body and Insurance law in United Kingdom, hence we will be unable to process the transfer documents of your prize by deducting from your prize or any other alternative not stated here. These policies have been put in place to check previously experienced cases of funds mishandling and/or misappropriation and we are obliged to act in line with them.

Acknowledging receipt of this letter indicates acceptance of DEUTSCHE POST BANK AG. terms and conditions.

Thanks for your understanding as we wish to serve you better.

Yours sincerely
Dr Bruce Hag gins
Tel: + [protected]
Fax: + [protected]

In continuation to the series of mail, I forwaded my bank account details alongwith scanned copy of photograph.

On receiving my mail, on Dec 22, 2008, I received the following mail:

61 Queen Street
Our Ref:FC 025747
Date: 22nd December, 2008

Attn: Dhrubajit Chakraborty
Email: c_dhrubajit@rediffmail.com

Winning Fund Transfer of £350, 000.00 GBP

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and all that was stated herein has been noted and documented. Before we can commence on the transfer of your fund to your designated bank account, all the requirements must be met including the payment for the cost of transfer charges (COT).

The payment of £410.00 GBP (Four Hundred And Ten United Kingdom Pounds) = 32, 158.22 INR (Thirty Two Thousand One Hundred And Fifty Eight Indian Rupees) should be paid directly to our subsidiary accounts there in India at any ICICI BANK branch nearest to you in the name of our International Banking Service Delivery Accounts with the details below: Take note of the account pay-in name in bold prints to avoid any remittance mistakes.

Account Name: SHREEKANE POOJARI
Bank Name: ICICI BANK
Bank Branch: MUMBAI
Bank Account Number: [protected]

Thanks for your understanding as we wish to serve you better.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Bruce Hag gins
Tel: + [protected]
Fax :+[protected]

This was journey of 3, 50, 000 pounds for the last 10 days. I went so long just to track the associate banker in India that is reflecting in my mail.

Kindly suggest on the nomenclature of this mail & request to act upon this fraud as the bank details are transparent in the mail.

Comments

Serial no: SPGI/SDRO/UK/10-1324/08
Draw no: 4937/SDRO.

Dear Winner,

PRIZE CLAIM NOTICE

Over the years the all known Sweeps Promotional Games International Lottery has set out and successfully organized Sweepstakes on a daily, weekly, and annual basis.

We have equally maintained a high standard and unrivaled in the industry as it concerns the pay out of winnings to successful participants with the help of our London Pay Banks/courier services.

In line with the commemorating event marking the end of a successful business year 2008, we rolled out over £2, 000.000.00 (Two Million Great British Pounds) for this Draw. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which enjoy our patronage .The selection was made through a computer drawn system attaching personalized email addresses to ticket numbers.

As luck and destiny would have it, your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number 004549812 with serial numbers SPGI/SDRO/UK/10-1324/08 and drew these lucky numbers 03-05-22-23-35-41(09) which subsequently won you £350, 000.00 GBP (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds) as one of the 30 jackpot winners in this draw. You are therefore entitled to a total pay of £350, 000 GBP (Three Hundred and fifty Thousand British Pounds) in Category B. The draws registered as "SWEEPS DOUBLE ROLLOVER /08" were conducted in Central London, United Kingdom on 18th October, 2008.

These lottery Draws are commemorative and as such special. Please be informed by this winning notification to make contact with your designated claims agent with the details below who shall by duty guide you through the process to facilitate the release of your winnings.

To file for your claim please contact the board claims agent:

Jean Bendy (Mr.)
(Sweeps Promotional Games International Claims Agent)
Tel: +44-703-194-4878

(11) MARITAL STATUS
(12) DRAW NUMBERS
(13) REFERENCE NUMBERS
(14) SERIAL NUMBERS

I wish to on behalf of all members and staffs of Sweeps Promotional Games International congratulate you on your win and wish you the best as you spend your good fortune.

Sincerely,
Dr. Benard A. Morris
United Kingdom

PLEASE NOTE! Any claim not made within seven (7) days from date of receiving this message will indicate that the winner has voluntarily forfeited his/her winnings.

CONTACT YOUR ASSIGNED CLAIMS AGENT. Mr. Jean Bendy - (sweepsukdoublerollover08@gmx.co.uk)

DEAR SIR,
CONFORM ME AS FAST AS POSSSIBLE.

SINCERLY

G DURGA PRASAD.
  30th of Nov, 2008
wat is this??????????????
r u seroius??????????
r u fooling others?????????????
Di
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Hey.

I also received the same mail with figures changed.

What the heck is this?

Did u find out?
Vi
  4th of Dec, 2008
hey,

I also got the mail but ticket no is changed

is that really true?

somebody help me.
An
  5th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Hey i also got this mail. Don't have any idea if its a fraud or true. Please help me out. I never play any games over net and how did they got my details. And that to paying huge money
Lu
  22nd of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
ABE CHUTIYON HAM SAB KA KAT GAYA...RANDI RONA BAND KARO AUR KAAM PAR LAGON LOSERS!
  27th of Jan, 2009
boss i got the same mail so u just tell me u got the winning prize or not
thanks sagarpatel2002@yahoo.co.in
reply me
  27th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
boss i got the same mail with figure changes?
whats happend to you u got money yet or not tell me send me reply
on sgarpatel2002@yahoo.co.in
thanks
Bg
  15th of Feb, 2009
Pls contact ICICI Bank BKC, Mumbai immidiately. Pls do not transfer any money. I have myself received such mail twice in different mail accounts.

Regards,
B. Ghosh
Vi
  18th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
###ers dont have another job, simply posting this kinda crap to over personal mails ...u all know guys i even tryed calling that ###en agernt Mr. Jean Bendy he was not answerin the phone if he would've i would've serewwwwwwwww his day ...
Ra
  23rd of Feb, 2009
I have recieved the same email with change in ticket No...anybody help me what should i do? whether i should contact Mr.Jean Bendy & spend my some money...OR i should ignore this email about prize winning & save my some of money.

Regards
Rajendra.
Ch
  2nd of Mar, 2009
Same here .. No point in pasting my letter ... same as above

Dont ever give ur details ...

Well Wisher,
Chauhan
  13th of Mar, 2009
its afraud dont believe inall those things
Gu
  17th of Mar, 2009
I say a big thank you to the United Kingdom for uplifting me financially with the recently held lottery draws from Sweeps Group.I pay the Almighty God to keep u alive and sustain your company to continue to assist the masses.
Thanks and God Bless
Gupta
Delhi
Ni
  26th of Apr, 2009

Warning
Please be aware that the London Branch name is being used by fraudsters in scam e-mails. The Branch does not handle cash or hold funds in safe custody for customers. Please send fraudulent e-mails to abuse@postbank.de.