Sweeper Tech Equipment Co / sweeper tech rc3020 forklift another hour fraud

1 5225 Pentecost Avenue #8, Manteca, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 209.329.4090

Wish I had read this website before doing business with " Sweeper Tech " AKA Scott Beadles. Ripped off for $3300. Same story on the same equipment - supposedly a 1900 hour RC3020 with a battery in warranty and charger. Got a 10, 000 Hour run out (most likely from Costco) 3020 that had been just painted (poorly), no battery warranty, worn out controls, worn out brake actuator, and non operational charger. Invoice clearly states the hours, warranty and charger, but none of those were actually delivered.

We had to chase him to even get the lift delivered, and got stories for a solid week about fake trucking companies that apparently were going to be "on the way"

Hour meter had just been replaced with a generic meter on ours, and when asked Scott did not seem too surprised and said hour meters are replaced all the time. Apparently frequently at Sweeper tech.

We have located several other claimants that purchased forklifts and floor sweepers with similar stories about Scott at Sweeper tech.

Reported to the authorities.

He uses a bunch of addresses and phone numbers and operates the business with " Nikki" or Nicole

Sweeper Tech

More stuff on him

Sweeper Tech Equipment Co

Posted: 2009-09-23 by 1590William

Modesto, California

On August 1, 2009, I had paid in full for a Tennant 8300 sweeper, and according to Scott, this machine was manufactured in 2005, looks and feels like new, everything was adjusted, and it works perfectly, and he added that I will not be disappointed, in his e-mail to me. Finally after 39 days later, and with countless number of phone calls and messages, I finally received the wrong machine, Tennant Model 7100, which was equivalent to pile of metal junk. I tried to reach him four times, on an emergency basis, while the delivery truck was at my place to try to get an explanation as to why I am getting the wrong machine, and I was hoping that he willl tell me that it was a mistake. He, never returned my calles, and I ended rejecting his shippment. Days later he called and acted as if he was confused and said that we had a discussion about that and that I had agreed to buy the smaller machine, which is nowhere close to the machine that we had agreed on, for the same price, and that I was ok with that, and he also acted surprised as to why I did not accept the machine that he had sent. I told him that we had never had any discussion about that, and for the love of God, why would I settle for anything less than what we had agreed on - the man, Scott, is an absolute lier, and a con artist. To this date, 9/23/09, I still do not have the machine, nor do I have the $3200.00 that I had paid. He still continues to alleg that I had agreed to buy the lesser, the smaller, the less valuable machine, and worthless machine, for the same price as the one we had already agreed on. In conclusion, No body should do any business with this guy, he is a crook, and he operates under the business name of Sweeper Tech.

More Sweeper Tech Equipment Co Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      28th of May, 2010

He also now goes by the name of Valley Equipment Exchange. All kinds of people are coming out of the wood work that this guy ripped off.

• Sc
      11th of Mar, 2011

Please contact me to resolve these issues and discuss returning them for a refund.

Scott Beadles

10th of Apr, 2012

Next time I suggest you purchase a sweeper / scrubber from a reputable dealer. Most of those 8300's come from costco's and are included in a bid along with a bunch of other racks and forklifts.

• Ac
      18th of Aug, 2012

SCOTT IS A FRAUD.

2nd of Mar, 2015

I have done business with this company since 2003 and they have been great to me. They have had the same address, same name and same phone number for 12 years. I believe it to be a disgruntled person trying to harm this companies reputation

• Ge
      20th of Apr, 2015

THIS GUY DID THE SAME, JOHN YOU MUST BE RELATED TO SCOTT UP IN VALLEY SPRINGS SINCE HE GREW UP THERE. HE WILL SOON BE IN JAIL. BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE HUNT AND KNOW HIS EXACT LOCATION IT IS A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE WE POUNCE. HE KNOWS HE IS A LIAR AND CHEATS BUSINESSES. HOWEVER HE CHEATED THE WRONG ONE THIS TIME. THREE KIDS WILL BE VISITING HIM IN JAIL SOON.

• 22
      26th of Dec, 2015

This is what happens when a bitter ex-wife has the ability to post on forums like this. These websites should verify accusations to be true.

• Mr
      19th of Oct, 2018

I did not post these comments unless you mean another ex wife. I am sure you resolved these issues for your customers though.
    not bitter, wish you the best