Swatch / swatch band broke on first wear - cheap quality and swatch didn't care
I bought my wife a Swatch Blue Quartz GM415 Watch as a gift. Once I gave it to her a few weeks after I purchased it, the strap broke on the first time my wife wore her watch. I took the watch to a store in the US and was told the Swatch warranty does not cover straps. He said I would need to buy a new one! The sales person even had the exact same watch in the store and I asked for an even swap, but he said it was not allowed according to policy and I would have to submit a grievance online. Zero customer service, no quality to the watches, I will never buy a Swatch again and suggest you do not either.
More Swatch Complaints & Reviews
- Swatch Group - poor customer service 
- Swatch / Tissot - repair and warranty 
- Swatch Group / Hamilton Watch - repair rip-off scheme 
- Swatch - don't honor warranty 
- Swatch - no spare parts 
- Swatch - total rip off!!
- Swatch - unethical behaviour and unauthorized charges
- Swatch - horrible customer service
- Swatch Irony Chrono - defective band
- Swatch - watch