swat towing / ###

1 Mesa, AZ, United States Review updated:

These people are bottom feeding ### of phoenix. They will quite literally treat you like you are less than they are, just becuase they have your car. These punks charged me $190 when all they did was tow my car less than 2 miles, and I had it picked up in less than an hour. They will not explain the fees associated with the charge, and will tell you straight up to either pay or [censored] off. I will never, and I mean never give up on making their lives hard to live. This is not the last of me you pieces of dirt.

Comments

• Tb
      29th of Mar, 2012

ILLEGAL TOWING OF VEHICLE, FROM A BANK PARKING LOT THE NIGHT OF 03/24/12 WHICH IS A SATURDAY NIGHT..(BANKS ARE CLOSED)CAME OUT OF CLUB TO FIND MY VEHICLE GONE FOR NO REASON, CALLED THE SCOTTSDALE PD, AND THEY HAD NOT AUTHORIZED A TOW, FOUND OUT WHERE THE CAR WAS AT 03/25/12 SUNDAY, ALL THE WAY IN MESA, AZ..CALLED THE TOW YARD AND THEY SAID I NEEDED $75.00. I WAS AWARE THAT I DID NOT HAVE TO PAY SINCE THE POLICE DEPT DID NOT TOW IT, AND THERE WAS NO SIGN ABOUT PARKING EXCEPT DURING BUSINEES HOURS. ONCE I GOT TO SWAT TOWING AND SHOWED MY DRIVERS LIC, THE GENTLEMAN TOLD ME 75.00 AND I ASKED HIM WHO TOLD YOU TO TOW IT? AND THE RESPONSE WAS THE BANK(LIE). SO I TOLD HIM, "I WAS NOT PAYING AND TO GIVE ME MY CAR." HE THEN ASKED FOR MY REGISTRATION, I TOLD HIM IT IS IN THE CAR(GLOVE DEPT)AND HE SAID WELL YOU NEED TO GO TO MVD AND GET A REGISTRATION, BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET IT OUT OF THE CAR..(which the law clearly states vehicle registration must remain in the car at all times)...Needless to say, I had to call the Mesa PD to come and make them release me car, and the police also told him what they did is illegal. I will also be contacting the bank to let them know that they are using their name illegally to tow vehicles., THIS IS TRULY UNACCEPTABLE, AND SWAT TOWING HAS HAD PLENTY OF BAD PUBLICITY.. If i could rate Swat Towing a ZERO, i surely would...RIP OFF ARTIST...