Swap / sent wrong items and will no longer communicate with me

Posted: Feb 14, 2018 by   User
Swap.com
I ordered five items from this company I only got two and neither one of them were things that I ordered I told them this and they said I would have to wait for me to return things before I could get my money back and now they won't even talk to me at all anymore just cut off all contact I've sent in various emails and no word back from them I've returned items before with no problem and they didn't even have to receive the items back before I got a refund now they completely screwed up my order they want the items back and they will not give me a refund they won't even talk to me any more. I want my money and I will never use this company again.
Updated by RockynRobyn84, Feb 14, 2018
Every complaint that has been resolved on this complaint site says that Swapp tried to contact the individual making the complaint and failed to do so know what about the customers that are trying to contact swap and they can't reach them because swap doesn't know a thing about good customer service. Hey Swap.com reply to my emails and refund my money!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree