Swap Ink / Awful company

Swap Ink
I ordered a multi pack of replacement ink cartridges. The 1st cartridge worked intermittently. I called and CS (Deanna) assured me it was because with aftermarket cartridges the internal electronics were mis-reading the new cartridge. I kept getting a 'low ink signal' with my brand new cartridge. I was working with that cartridge, getting more irritated, so I tried another cartridge from those I had bought. Same results. I called again, talked with Janine. She did authorize or get authorized an exchange/replacement. I sent one in, they sent me a different cartridge than previously sent. It worked great, when it expired, I e-mailed that I wanted to return the 2 remaining cartridges for the type they sent as a replacement. At this point, they developed AMNESIA.

They had no record of my sales or previous correspondence. They offered my 10% off my next order although I had 2 new cartridges that were not working. Why would I want to spend more money to save 10%, when they had already forgotten me. I e-mailed their Return Authorization along with my original order number, back to them with no reply. Not a word mor an e-mail. Too bad about me, they have the money, I have half filled cartridges, that don't register and print in light gray.

SWAP INK does not do business ethically. I guess amnesia can be a good thing, especially if you don't want to remember.

More Swap Ink Complaints & Reviews

Plus Swap Ink - Product not delivered - scam [1]

N  21st of Mar, 2009 by
Thanks for the heads up!
A  31st of Mar, 2009 by
I wish I had seen your post sooner. I have been waiting 10 days for my order and 2 e-mails with no reply.
This is exactly why I use PayPal for online purchases. They will look into a complaint and/or guarantee a refund.