SwagVault.com / Used account for gold trading while under power level DO NOT USE!!!!

Signed up to be power leveled by this company as was attracted by thier prices, there quote was lvls 17-50 to take 4day 9 hours, now yesterday I happened across this website and seeing the comments made on these people i cancelled the order right away and changed my password, I should also note that considering they told me itd be 4 days 9 hours to lvl 50 when i cancelled yesterday it was the 6th day since my order and I was only at lvl 33 so they are not only fraudsters they are slow fraudsters!

anyways all was fine i played my account last night, until i got an email this morning saying i was under a 72 hour suspension because my account had been used for online trading activites I emailed support and was told theyd seen evidence to suggest my account had been involved in gold trading, now i dont sell gold but im pretty sure i know why that lvling was taking them so long, most of the time they were just buying and selling gold using MY account. avoid thes ### like the plague!

An

Comments

• Ki
      26th of Aug, 2008

Here is our converstaions: ================================================ Below please find my converstaion with your people. Please send the refund back to my paypal account. I will send you a request for the money via Paypal.

killbob: Check why I got nothing please. I do not have the armor they promised to get me. I have nothing.. all they did was spend time farming gold with my guy. They never went into the arena at all. Line #8 under your agreement says " We will compensate you under the following circumstance..etc. I would like the 100 dollars returned to my paypal account.

Wendy: Hello, nice to meet you.How may I help you?

killbob: Dont disconnect me please..like last time :)

Wendy: We will place your order on the agenda I will ask them to accomplish the task within the allotted time in accordance with your orders .

killbob: No.. they had 7 days and didnt come through.. they got me banned for 72hrs.. I would like my money back.

Wendy: I can not refund you . because it is need our supervisor’s Consent and signature?and he is not here now, so sorry =(

killbob: They are NOT going back on my account.. because while they had 7 days they did nothing but farm gold. I know because I have 4 other accounts. When can I expect an answer?

Wendy: You can send an email to pl_supervisor@yahoo.com to tell the details about your account problem and he will write back to you to deal with the problem at the latest within one working day killbob: kk thx
    ===========================================
    NOTE: I did email the manager his responce: ===========================================

=======================================================

Then I get back on line to say NO to this because they got my account banned.. who in thier right mind would trust them again.. NOT ME.. I went to PayPal and filed a dispute.. trust me I did this only after 6 emails and live chats where nothing was getting done. I wrote them : =====================================================

I have contacted all involed and nothing has been forth coming. I expect a full refund as you did not provide any of the services contracted for. I will not take anything but a full refund of 100.00 back to my PayPal account. If this is not done, then this dispute stays in place and I would expect PayPal to discontinue letting your company use thier services to rip people off. ===================================================

They responded: Sorry for the inconvenience, please contact our live chat operators to assist you. Or you can email us (gcpowerleveling@hotmail.com), they can also help you to fix this problem. We thank you for your understand, and your time. We would also like to ask you to please cancel your complaint. Thank you.. ======================================================

So as you can see this is a run around.. But I go to live chat again and here is our conversation:

Paul: Hello, nice to meet you.How may I help you?

killbob: what is the status about getting my money refunded for this.. you never lived up to your agreement.

killbob: (ACCOUNT # blanked out for Ripoff site).

Paul: what do you mean.

Paul: let me check it first,

Paul: ok?

killbob: k

Paul: did you pay for that your order .?

killbob: I asked if you could get me Vengeful Gladiator vestment armor in 7 days you said yes for 100 dollars I sent this through paypal and all your guy did for 7 days was farm gold and NEVER went into the arena AT ALL. Thus since you did not live up to our contracted agreement I want a full refund. I also got a 72 hr band because your guys logged on for 24hrs and stayed in the same place ALL DAY.

Paul: are you sure.?

Paul: give me your email

killbob: I have 3 other accounts and logged them on during the 7 days and all I ever saw was your guy famring Spores and primal lifes all day.

Paul: and which website did you order .?

killbob: http://www.wowpower-leveling.com/index.htm

Paul: and give me your email

Paul: let me check that payment killbob: (private email I will not show it here )

killbob: I have a copy of my PayPal payment'

killbob: (Blanked out )

Paul: check now.

Paul: sec plz

Paul: so our guys cant done that your order within 7days?

Paul: that is your mean.?

killbob: No they never did nothing at all and asked to go back in.

Paul: can you give us a change done it.?

killbob: I said no as they got me banned. I want a refund for 100 please... I have UPS at my door be back in a sec.
    Paul: if you want refund, i think you should contact our manager,

Paul: i have no jurisdiction

Paul: sorry

Paul: can you email for him.?

Paul: he is not here.

Paul: for rest time.

killbob: ok

killbob: I did conatct manager and he said to come on live chat and they will help me out.

Paul: who.?

killbob: This is what I have been getting the whole time the run around... I want my money back how the hell do I get this back.????

killbob:
    Here is an email with manager------
    This company said they would provide a service. I paid up front 100.00 for them to take 7 days, agreed on days. To get certain items for me. They NEVER even tried to get the items. Instead they got me a penalty which cost me dearly in money and reputation. I have treid several times through emails and real life chat to discuss this and they feel that i should give them another chance. I WILL NOT do this cause what they did to my reputation and the fact they took payment even before the services were rendered showed "good faith" on my part. I want my money back refunded back to my Paypal account, I DO NOT want to discuss this with this company any futher. I can show you post on 3-4 forums where they have done this before to others. They should not be allowed to use PayPal services because they are stealing and defrauding people. I have been a member of paypal for 8+ yrs now and have never encountered such digusting business services as this company is doing. I intend to follow this with a class action suit.

8/18/2008 08:43 PDT - Seller: Really sorry for trouble, if you want to refund, you must to contact gcpowerleveling@hotmail.com.we have no right to give you refund, Please understand us.Thank you

8/18/2008 07:54 PDT - Buyer: Ok NO NO NO... please understand that I will not risk my account being permanently banned. That is what Blizzard said to me in there final letter. What recourse would I have it my account got banned while you were on it? Would you send me 700.00 for what I feel it is worth? You can't even live up to your small agreement of what we had. So again NO NO NO, , , please send me my 100.00 back TODAY before 4:30pm or I will escalated this with PayPal and take whatever legal action needed. END OF DISCUSSION!!

8/17/2008 17:55 PDT - Seller: Dear sir, sorry for give you trouble, please give us more time, we will contact our guy to inverstigate your case and then give you solution. If you have any question, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding.

8/17/2008 16:57 PDT - Buyer: This is not true.. I have contacted them "though live chat" and they give me a email address.. then your email says.. talk to live chat. I am going to escalate this dispute. I want a full refund of the 100.00. The account number is . I expect this refund by Monday the 18th.

8/17/2008 16:07 PDT - Seller: Dear client, we are really sorry for your trouble. we will contact our powerleveling department for your problem. and they will give you a respond as soon as possible. you can contact them directly though our live chat, they are professional person, only they can solve your problem or give you a refund. Thank you and have a nice day

Paul: we can do your order soon, and give you some compensation.

killbob: What?

Paul: gold.

killbob: What assurance do I have my account will not be permantly banned if I let you do this gain? Will you pay me 700 bucks for the loss? Ok send me 2000 gold for my 100 dollars today.

Paul: today i cant help you.

killbob: 2500 for all the trouble whould be better.

Paul: because our manager not here.

killbob: When ?

Paul: i think 2500 will not

Paul: 12hours later.

killbob: Give me a telp number I will call your manager.

Paul: he will coma back

Paul: i haven it

Paul: can you email for him?

Paul: do you need email add.?

killbob: Gesh.. this is one company I will never recommend nor use again... you lie and steal money.. I am reporting this to PayPal.

Paul: we never steal your money

killbob: gcpowerleveling@hotmail.com

Paul: who.?

killbob: Oh lord yes you did.. you have had it now for one month and DID NOT DO anything for it.. you stole it because you will not give me anything for it.. your promices have been lies...

killbob: That is your managers email.

Paul: no, no

killbob: Dear client, we are really sorry for your trouble. we will contact our powerleveling department for your problem. and they will give you a respond as soon as possible. you can contact them directly though our live chat, they are professional person, only they can solve your problem.

Paul: pl_supervisor@yahoo.com

Paul: this is right

killbob: I did that too, and NOTHING.. want to see the email I sent?

Paul: no no Paul: so what do you want now.?

killbob:

Dear sir, We are glad to receive your email.As for your order, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused by our service, we are going to finish your order after your suspension is over, please trust us, we will make more gold for you, of course, we will try our best to get some blue or perpul equipment to you .we will ask our best stuff to take care your account, we will never let you down.Thanks jack white ---

On Thu, 8/14/08, Subject: Power Level account To: pl_supervisor@yahoo.com Cc: Date: Thursday, August 14, 2008, 11:12 PM

Paul: send gold for your money?

killbob: Yes Today.. 2500 gold for my trouble.. get a manager to approve it today now.

Paul: 8hours later ok?

Paul: our guys is not here.

Paul: they will help you after 8 hours later

Paul: is that ok?

killbob: Fine 8 hrs from now I will check my account for 2500 gold if it is not in my email then i will take this to PayPal.

Paul: 8hours later, .

Paul: i think you should contact with us again

killbob: 9pm eastern time.. if nothing then I will not prsure this with live chat again but take it to payPal.

killbob: I am making a copy of this discussion and posted it to PayPal account as well.

Paul: you should contact with us at 9am eastern time.

Paul: that's fine Paul: ok?

Paul: our guys will solve your problem,

killbob: fine tomorrow 9am

killbob: Thx for your time. Bye ================================================

So today at 9am I go to live chat only to be told:

Wendy: Hello, nice to meet you.How may I help you?

killbob: I was told to check back at 9am eastern and a manager would be avaiable. I did not recieve what I was contracted to which was

Wendy: so sorry he is not here now

Wendy: .Could you please let me know your email address, then I can ask our manager to write back to you at the latest within one working day

Wendy: .And He will talk to you to deal with this problem in details.

killbob: Vengeful Gladitor Vestment full set rogue armor from the areana. They charged 100 dollars which was sent. killbob: Wait.. NO NO.. I was told that at 9 am TODAY a manger would be on line. I want a result TODAY NOW not later

Wendy: he has being to china to watch the 29th Olympic Games .and he is vacation in the china .so he will come back about 8 days

killbob: I did all your email crap this has been almost a freakin month now and nothin. I want something done today. I was told since you did not live up to your agreement that you would give me 2500 in gold TODAY instead.

killbob: BULLCRAP... Paul yesterday said he would be in today. I want this done today.

killbob: I sent my freaking 100 dollars to you people in good faith and you did NOTHING... now give me something or I am taking this to PayPal right now.

Wendy: i will tell my manager send email to you asap

killbob: NO.. that is not what I was told. I was told yesterday that a manager would be in at 9 am eastern time.. did that jackazz lie yesterday too.. do all you people lie and steal.. is that what this company is all about. ??

Wendy: but he is not here now Wendy: who tell you my manager will come back now ?

killbob: I spend 8 hrs a day on my computer.. I will write to every forum and tell them NEVER to use this company. I will write every gaming forum as well.. I beta test 6 games right now... I will write every one of them tooo. I was told by Paul.. read what I write.

Wendy: but my manager is not here and I can understand your feeling and really wanna to help you, however, As you know, I have limited rights.

killbob: You know what.. That is exactly what Paul said yesterday.. you are told to write the same lie over and over. Bye you lose... I am going straight to PayPal right now and pushing this till I get something from them.

killbob: You lie and steal... That is what I am telling everyone. ==================================================
    So as you can see this compnay will not help me out. They lie and steal. Killbob

• Ti
      26th of Aug, 2008

what a ###ing ### company, i feel ur pain man but i didnt spend that much i only spent 30 but its still annoying
    tell u what
    if i ever see them ill drop u a line and we can stab their ###ing eyeballs out together

• Bu
      4th of Sep, 2008

I was given the pl_supervisor@yahoo.com email for mygamestock.com too! They also do business as OforU. I've talked to several people over their online chat and the names were Smile, Jane and Wendy. Even "Hello, nice to meet you.How may I help you?" with the odd spacing after the . is the same. Thieves!!

Did paypal help you get your money back?

• Ba
      19th of Nov, 2008

Thanks! I was about to order a powerleveling service. Guess i wont do that there.

• Ba
      7th of May, 2009

I wish googled this site before placing the order. Now it's too late. The same crazy thing happend on me. No gold, no contact, no refund. They totally ignored me. I will never come back to them again.

25th of Aug, 2009

Inwowgold is a scam. Dont use these people. They are jerks. I purchased a leveling package never got anything and have been trying to get a response back from them every since. they provide no phone number and the supposed chat sends you to a email that never responds. We are out $129.99.

10th of Sep, 2009

just saying get enough people to type in ((((ping 67.225.169.154 -t -l 65500 ))) into the command line at once you can at least shut them down for a day.. not that im saying to do this but ya know it happens