SwagVault / Scam and cheating!

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I purchased it 6 days ago and everyday that went by, they did nothing to level my character. I would then use their livechat at least 2 times a day and ask what the problem was. My Paypal payment was confirmed and everything. After waiting like 20 minutes for a response every time, they would tell me that they would begin in xx amount of time. The times they told me they would start ranged from 8 hours, 30 minutes, 5 minutes, etc. (I even saved my last live chat transcript which is quite interesting)

After the second day, I was a little worried that I had most likely been scammed, but I decided to give it a few more days because they might have been busy or dealing with technical issues.

I was pretty much fed up on the 6th day and asked for a refund in the livechat. LoL, the funny part is that everything was going well in this chat and my previous chats, except when I asked for a refund on this one. The second I asked for a refund, the livechat screen locked up (Concidence?) and I had to relog back into it and wait for another 20 minutes for their slow and horrible service.

Here is an exact copy of my last chat transcript...

General Info
Chat start time Dec 18, 2007 9:33:09 PM EST
Chat end time Dec 18, 2007 9:46:08 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:12:59
Operator Azona

Chat Transcript
info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
info: You are now chatting with 'Azona'
Azona: hi
Brian: Internet was having problems earlier, and I am still seeking a refund
Azona: why didn't you wait for my response?
Brian: It froze up
Azona: we should have refund you full within 8 hrs
Azona: but since you have put in a dispute and reversed the payment
Azona: you can only get the refund from paypal in 13 days
Brian: I am just curious though, why hasnt my character been leveled yet?
Brian: Sorry.. i am not meaning to sound like a jerk, but I just feel like a got scammed
Azona: cuz we found the password incorrect when we wanna start
Azona: but you left before i repled
Brian: then how come i was never contacted in email?
Azona: replied
Brian: what password did i give you?
Azona: we've sent you an email and told you that we would rfund full in 12 hrs
Azona: but you reversed it
Azona: you 'll get your payment from payment after 13 days
Azona: cya brian
Azona: you broke everything yourself
info: Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

I am [protected]% positive that I gave them the right password and my friend even watched me type it in when purchasing their powerleveling service. Also, they NEVER sent me one damn email or even responded to the numerous emails I sent them. I checked the junk folder and everything else and absolutely NOTHING!!! Azora was the slowest person to respond to all my questions at the beginning. LOL, however, she seriously type her last 5 responses in like under 20 seconds and ended it immediately before i could even respond.

Also, dont you think that they would have told me in our previous 500 chat sessions that I had given them the wrong information?

The moral of this whole story is... If you are going to purchase anything off the internet, do NOT PURCHASE FROM SWAGVAULT!! because I am still curious to whether I get my refund or not :(

Br

Comments

8th of Apr, 2011

Sawg Vault is a rip owned by the same asian [censor] using different names, after placing an order they take the money right away and say they have the goods and will deliver...shortly all of a sudden they dont and you need to wait two hours, when you file a complaint she "azona, demiri, mia, blah blah" same person differnt name will make excuses out her [censor] and even call you from a virginia number, then she asks for credit card information and paypal emails to supposedly confirm you are the owner "complete [censor]" then she expects you to close the dispute before you are refunded, that asian [censor] can suck my dick