SwagVault / Internet Gaming Service / Non delivery of purchased items

1 VA, United States Review updated:

Swagvault claims to deliver items instantly 24/7. They also claim they will contact the buyer when delivering the item. I ordered an item for Age of Conan and Swagvault did not deliver the item at all. I was online 8 hours after I ordered the item and did not get contacted by Swagvault. I attempted to contact them by email and phone but there was no response. The next day Swagvault claimed to have delivered the item in game but it was not in my in game mail box. Then, of course, they said it is not their fault if I did not get the item. After I filed a claim with Paypay, Swagvault claimed to have delivered the item at 0557 AM on the 1st of June. I place the order at 6 PM (1700) on the 31st of May. Definitely not instantly, 24/7!

Here is their own advertisement which is false and just BS:

About SwagVault

SwagVault has attained its position by being flexible and adaptable, and we will continue to be sensitive to the changing needs of online gamers world wide. All items and currencies are delivered instantly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have attentive customer representatives that guide you step by step on all your inquiries. Enjoy all that SwagVault has to offer!

Te

Comments

• Ph
      3rd of Apr, 2009

sorry for you, it's happened to me too...
    will never buy from them