SW Parkway Furniture / Crooks!

1 8800 W. Sam Houston ParkwayHouston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 832-295-1706

BUYER BEWARE! These people are crooks! Watch out for Judy. They seem to be very nice until they got my credit card; the next thing I know they have almost $800 and we have nothing to show for it and we are now in the process of incurring the legal fees to fight them for our money. We also had to close the credit card account for fear of further fraud by this company. Consumers don't need to deal with these kind of people. In the six months that they have been open they have already racked up several complaints to the Better Business Bureau.

Comments

• Ru
      25th of Jun, 2008

I totally disagree with this comment. I have done business with this store on numerous occasions and am very satisfied with the furniture and the sales staff. I have personally been waited on by Judy and she is very professional and truthful. She has gone out of her way to get me the color of furniture that I wanted and I will continue to do business with Judy as long as she is working in this store.

I have a hard time believing the comment that this person has written.

• El
      16th of Mar, 2009

Ya i agree with u.. she is really very bad, arrogant & never try to accept her fault.Last day we bought a love seat & when i received at home, it was damaged. So i called her but she became very angry & didn't even listen to me. Then my husband called her & she told that its our fault. We ashamed .There is no word to tell because we already paid the amount.So i am requesting everybody that please be careful before u make a plan to go there.