SW Engines / Transmission

I ordered a transmission more than 5 weeks ago. They shipped the wrong transmission out. I ordered a transmission with overdrive sensor and they sent one with NO sensor. I talked to parts salesman, Bill and was told overdrive and no overdrive work the same and cost the same, however, they charge 50.00 more for one with the sensor as quoted online. After several phone calls with parts I finally had to get mechanic to call them-and they promised to send the correct transmission out within the week. more than 2 weeks has passed, more than a dozen phone calls and still no replacement shipped. They transfer you from one person to another. I left the manager John several messages and still have not received one call back. Talked to shipping and was told I had to wait 10-14 business days before they would even give me a shipping confirmation even though the error was on their side and that they do not do rushes or even try to give you good customer service. They could care less about their mistake but they sure took my money real fast. I'm going to file a formal complaint with better business bureau once I locate their corporate office. They do not advertise a physical street address so if anyone knows that please let me know.

Rb
Nov 13, 2013

Comments

• Ce
      7th of Nov, 2013
    SW Engines - Broken transmission/wrong transmission/ poor customer service
    Swengines/qualityusedtransmissions

Very poor customer service, wrong broken part, poor packaging, disrespectful on phone. Do not deal in truth.

• Ti
      20th of Jun, 2014

406 S. Boulder Ave. Suite 400, Tulsa, OK 74103.
    I am currently going through the same ordeal. Dale John AJ James or made up names I don't know but I am being scammed for $670. for a bogus transmission that took 4 weeks to arrive

• Jp
      23rd of Nov, 2014

DON'T EXPECT A REFUND ON YOUR CORE CHARGE EITHER. WHEN I BOUGHT MY MOTOR I TOLD THEM THAT THE CORE HAS A HOLD IN IT. ( REASON I WAS BUYING A MOTOR GO FIGURE ) WAS TOLD NO PROBLEM. WE CHARGE A 1000.00 FOR THE CORE. SENT THE CORE BACK AND DID NOT GET THE REFUND ON THE CORE. WAS TOLD AT TIME A PURCHASE THAT WAS OK JUST SEND IT BACK, I WAS TOLD ALSO TO CONTACT THIS SO CALLED MANAGER ( JOHN) NEVER GOT A CALL BACK. THEY WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING TO GET YOUR MONEY FIRST BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY

• Au
      27th of Sep, 2016

Ordered an engine almost 6 months ago the engine came 3 weeks later with MISSING PARTS AND DAMAGED ENGINE!! They have a scheme with the warranty and after emails and calls, ALEX( the rudest warranty claim representative) when I asked for explanations HE HUNG UP THE PHONE !! So I had a warranty claim(with a claim ID #) which they sent it in an email, but apparently I had no warranty????
    The whole process was ridiculous(they have misleading terms in emails)
    So they DON`T WANT TO REPLACE THE DAMAGED ENGINE AND THEY DON`T WANT TO RETURN THE MONEY EITHER!!!
    GO BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE ITS NOT WORTH THE TIME AND MONEY!!!

• Br
      14th of Jun, 2018

i purchased a $700 transmission that when installed was deemed to be faulty . They have not replied to my email or phone messages . These people should be sued as they are blatant CROOKS .

14th of Aug, 2018

This company should have the silver handle pulled and flushed down to the SEWER !!! What a bunch of FLAMING [censored] !!! The sent me the wrong tranny, which was NEVER cleaned and inspected as they said it would be. So I have been on the phone with the biggest asses I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with in my life !! Not only is customer service out the door, but the warranty guy needs to be beat to smithereens with one of their transmissions. What a jerk !! They REFUSE to address my issues and get me a new tranny. I am sure the warranty ass said ..." screw this guy " and left me with nothing but a filthy, incorrect tranny. And don't bother trying Quality Used Transmissions either...owned by the same [censored].
    Must have opened another transmission place to avoid bad press he is getting from ALL of their "Victims".
    Save your money...do not trust these asses !!!