SW Engines / Horrible customer service

Jul 23, 2015
not sure - could not find
Not sure could not find
Phone: 866-319-1058
Communication via email with SWengines. I received email July 22offering used engine for certain price if I purchase by 07/23/2015. Was researching company and found LOTS of complaints so asked for VIN number and Correspondence went as follows with me not altering any of their grammer: 07/22/2015 ME: where is warranty information. I want to know if fully covered for 3 years and if my mechanic can install under warranty terms. Thank you SE: warranty is on our website, Thank You, Parts Department - ext.3 Tel. [protected] ME: On my phone and cannot open? Also need VIN please 07/23/2015 SE:deal is off ME:That is fine although pretty bad practice on your end.? At 8:30
last night you said I had till today to make a decision?Glad I did not already commit if that is way you do business. SE: we deal with serious customers only, not someone who we gave the engine for you asking price and then get a million qustions after the fact. If you want to pay a full price we will gave you all the info you need. ME:I asked one question and am nothing but grateful that I did not hand over any my hard earned money to you. Take some writing classes so you sound more educated. There was absolutely no excuse for your rudeness and I will be commenting about your lack of professionalism on social media.
SE: sorry do not have auto correct like you ME:I do have auto correct but generally get by with reading what I write...kind of like thinking before I speak SE: typing fast to get rid of customers like you, press the wrong keys sometimes.
BOY an I glad I stayed away from this outfit. INCREDIBLE

A  12th of Oct, 2015 by
I wish I had read your complaint before I placed my order.

SW Engines Logo SW Engines