SVTKPAY.COM / Unauthorised charges

1 Manchester, England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:

I keep getting charges at the start of every month of £32.34 on the 13th of every month even though I've cancelled my subscription that I don't recall signing up for in the first place.

Comments

• Ce
      4th of Apr, 2009

I keep getting charge me to for 37 U$ and its really weird. What i can do for getting this thing off.

• Go
      18th of Apr, 2009

HOW DO I GET THIS CHARGE OFF MY CREDIT CARD---WHEN I HAVE NOW IDEA WHAT THIS CHARGE IS EVERY MONTH ?????

• Da
      1st of May, 2009

Don't know what this charge is fornor do I recall signing up for anything from this site.

• Re
      15th of Jan, 2010

I have also been charged on my credit card for something i have no idea about it is strange but is not SVTKPAY.COM but, YSTREAMHELP.COM, 8669055126 (34.95 USD) it is also the same phone number but they seem to have changed names now. Have alerted my credit card company and have to get a new one sent to me.

• Bl
      25th of Jan, 2010

I just got charged the same thing with the EXACT same numbers by STREAMHELP.COM 8669055126 (34.95 USD) 2010-01-24 8.18.46

• Je
      2nd of Feb, 2010

i need help. i just got charged for no reason from this website. which is weird because i have never heard from it till today.

• Je
      2nd of Feb, 2010

Please
    I would appreciate it Thank you

• Ro
      5th of Feb, 2010

ive been charged by ( YSTREAMHELP.COM, 8669055126 KN, USD 34.95, RATE 1.5944, CHARGE 1.25, ERTF 0.60 )
    how do i claim it back or cancel it.
    any help will be appreciated thanks

• Ro
      5th of Feb, 2010

YSTREAMHELP.COM, 8669055126 KN, USD 34.95, RATE 1.5944, CHARGE 1.25, ERTF 0.60
    showed up on my bank statement wat is it from and how do i claim it back or cancel future charges?
    any hep will be appreciated thanks

10th of Feb, 2010

i got charged $34.95 from YSTREAMHELP.COM wht the hell is this? and how do i cancel it? i have no idea what is going on... please help

• So
      12th of Feb, 2010

Call your bank or credit card provider. Get them to call using the number they have on file with your charges to contact the customer service. Get them to call with you and help you get the charges reversed and the recurring charge stopped. If you don't do this they will charge you every month. I got it done and now the bank will prootect me from them charging me. They also reversed the bogus charge. It will take a month to reverse on your credit card statement, but if it doens't contact your bank and they will take care of it. If you don't do this and only close your account they can charge you for a year and you can't do anythign about it unless you attempted to cancel it. Good luck, hop this helps