SVSFX / Return the amount of 1000$ depod

1 kanpur, India Review updated:

Svsfx officials asked me to deposit $500 to start transactionin A/c no. 14120. On deposition of amount, Account manager changed, the new one was asking 1000$ to start transaction with 60% welcoming bonus I have deposited the hard earned money, now my a/c is credited with 1600$. They have started transaction on the first day they have shown some profit. After showing the profit they were asking to increase your capital amount to 5000$ as this is high amount for me I was unable to pay. Later on I ask them to give my profit but they didn't give they told go ahead to earn high profit. Next day they started transaction which was resulted in NIL Balance and I was in loss. Now they are not contacting me. So this is full cheater company. In their software there is no option of Withdrawal, online transaction, they have not linked the bank account for online deposition/withdrawal. So in the event of profit they are not allowing to withdrawn the amount.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO RETURN MY MONEY 1000$ IN MY ACCOIUNT FROM WHICH I MADE PAYMENT TO THEM.

Aj
May 1, 2015

Comments

• Re
      18th of Sep, 2015

I like trading with SVSFX because everything is shown upfront. I don’t have to deal with hidden fees or charges.