Svcrt / Credit report/rent to own

I signed up for a 7 day trial on April 12th. The following day I spoke with a customer service representative. When she started insisting on needing a card number to pull my credit report, I told her I didn't have a card with funds available. She insisted on me using any card. I told her no. I told her that I didn't need the company's assistance for 'fixing' my credit as I am already in that process. I told her I was not interested in the service and to cancel it. My card was charged on April 17th for $29.95.
I called customer service and the person I spoke with canceled any on going payments, but refused to refund my money stating that I hadn't canceled timely. I ended that call.
I called back and spoke with another person and again explained the situation. My money is being refunded and will be on my card in 3-5 business days.
I should not have had to go through this many phone calls to resolve this charge. When I spoke to the first person on April 13th and told her that I didn't need the service, my card should not have been charged in the first place.

Do
Apr 28, 2017

Comments

• Po
      30th of Apr, 2017

Call 855-421-9615

That is their manager refund hotline. Like it is a secret or something. I have seen it posted here and I used it.

I got my refund the same day, no questions asked.