Suzuki Motor Corporation / post sales service and parts mexico
Hello good day
I am writing from Mexico regarding a Post sales detail no one is able to solve.
First I bought a Suzuki Swift 2014 hoping since it is a Japanese car manufactured in Japan, would be a great car.
I took it to a 60K KM service to an agency Suzuki Gonzalitos in Monterrey Mexico.
That day when I called to find out the car's status, no one in service answered the phone.
When I asked to the receptionist, she told me people go out from 1-3 for lunch and no one answers the phones (what kind of customer service is this?)
Then I asked for some parts they told me would take 3 working days. It already passed more than a week and the person in service just keeps telling me tomorrow.
No one at the dealer answers a call, not the customer service manager (Luciano Garza) or the general manager (Rolando Martinez) they are always in a meeting that seems more important than a customer.
I just wanted to let you know how your brand is being managed in Mexico and how such a poor service will be reflected in a negative recommendation on my part to any person wanting to but a Suzuki car.
More Suzuki Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- KG Suzuki - scammers 
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - malfunction of the radar brake support on the vitara 
- KG Suzuki - scam artists, criminals 
- KG Suzuki - bait and switch scam 
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - wagon r stingray car issue - adjuster issue (they said) 
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - air conditioning failure suzuki swift js2zc82s5g6301128
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - invoice issue
- Suzuki South - non professional attitude
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - warranty for suzuki crossover
- Suzuki Motorcycles - I paid cash and am still awaiting delivery